TurboFire

Options
Hi All

I am Going to start the 20 week schedule today. Anyone else started recently?

Replies

• Thankilates
    Thankilates Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am on week 7, but in our Turbo Fire Holiday thread there are people all over the place. From week 2 to week 10! So if you would like to join us, feel free! :) I am in there every day and have found it TOTALLY great! Hey, week 1! you will be on week 7 before you know it! LOL i'm so excited to go to bed just so I can get up and do Tfire 55! LOL

Have a great night! K
  • Wanda66
    Wanda66 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I do Turbo Fire HIIT 30, EZ 45, (the other 45), EZ 55 and Abs 10 sporadically with P90X. It's all good however you do it.
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week 4 of Turbo Fire and totally loving it!
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I do a mixture of all of the TF classes - except the HIIT ones (scared of those....!)
    I just don't like being tied down to a set schedule...
  • Thankilates
    Thankilates Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Girl the HIIT ones are great! I think because of the low and high intensity- they almost seem easier? Kinda? You should try one! You will burn more calories when you do your regular Fire workouts later! :)

I agree though, anyway you do them0 they are great! :) I'm on week 7!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I started today!!! I'm doing the 12 week schedule! I don't have the advanced DVD's so no 20 week for me!!
    I can follow you for the 12 though :)
  • iceey
    iceey Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 6 of the 20 week program, but I did a few weeks of the prep because I was worried I wouldn't be able to do it. I decided that the prep was too slow, so I jumped right in to the regular program. I am sorta glad I did some prep though, because the moves are so confusing for me! I have no rhythm! I just finished my favorite, FireEZ55 a few minutes ago. Lots of fun! But don't let the EZ term fool you - they are anything but easy! Enjoy!
  • prettywhitty
    prettywhitty Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 10 and am having a blast!! Start and you'll be amazed at how fast the time goes.
  • russdev
    russdev Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Second day of Turbo Fire plan also I have started to add walking to and from work. Did enjoy it a also got a very good work out as well ;)
  • INSANITY43
    Options
    Ordered TurboFire yesterday...eagerly awaiting my shipment. Did INSANITY and still mix up those dvd's with some outdoor running...but I'm tiring of them and want to mix it up some. What kind of results is everyone seeing?
  • kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! i'm on week 2 (tf newbie) and i am loving it!
  • agresha
    Options
    Hello!
    I am new to turbo fire (been doing it about a week 1/2). I was wondering how I program the workouts into the app?
    I love it and would love to find some other friends to add!
    Thank you, Ashley