Things you used to love that gross you out.

Options
124»

Replies

• MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I tried to drink a MD today...I had one sip...:sad: ah well better for me! :bigsmile:
  • aethompson5507
    aethompson5507 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I tried to drink a MD today...I had one sip...:sad: ah well better for me! :bigsmile:

yay!!.....beef grosses me out anymore lol. im chicken, turkey and seafood now :)
  • OfficerFuzzy
    OfficerFuzzy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I don't really have anything that disgusts me.

I do get a little disgusted when I take more than one serving, or if I grab more than I need.
  • TLite1983
    Options
    I must (respectfully) disagree with the notion that its psychological...at first I thought so too.....but then I noticed 3 occurences that proved otherwise.

I used to eat fast food at least 2-4 times a week. Then, over the course of a year, I weaned myself off to where I am now, which is like 1-2 times every OTHER MONTH. I mainly eat food that I COOK (fresh meats, veggies, etc etc, you know REAL FOOD and clean eating)

So, a few months ago, I had a "taste" for some KFC, right? Went and got a 2 piece meal deal, leg and thigh combo with mashed potatoes and beans. I noticed it didnt taste as good, but thought nothing of it............within 30 minutes of finishing the meal, I was doubled over with stomach cramps, gurgling stomach noises, a general feeling of BLAH and fatigue, and diarrhea (I know, TMI, but we're all adults here). All I could do was go to sleep, and I woke up feeling YUCK YUCK YUCK.

Then, I had another time after that, maybe like a month or so after that, where I figured I'd try my hand at an old time favorite - a Frisco burger from Hardees......BAD BAD BAD idea! I had an exact repeat of the KFC meal, except at work.

Then, yesterday a coworker had like 3 hard shell tacos from Taco Bell left over and she asked who wanted them. Since I had been lazy the night before, I took them! I ate 2 of them.........within 20-30 minutes I had the most HORRIBLE stomach cramps and gurglings, and at one point thought maybe I had food poisoning because I felt like hurling!! But I knew it wasnt, because other people had the same tacos and they were fine!!! I ended up throwing the 3rd taco away.

So, no, its not psych (not all of it anyway). You can DEFINITELY "SENSITIVE" your body to fast foods and junk foods! I am so happy to say, my body has VERY low tolerance for junk and fast food.....and that is a definite key. My body is spoiled off of "clean foods". I'm good to it, so its good to me (by staying healthy, strong, and looking fab)
  • najla56
    najla56 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    butter popcorns and pepsi- diet or otherwise, but on the bad side, i have developed a hating for lettuce leaves and cucumber:frown: