I ate so bad

Options
OMG I ate so bad today like bad bad bad I feel bad I know I'm gonna hate myself in the morning and when I weigh myself but omg and it wasn't like I had to have the bad food I just said ok oh well I swear I regret it now ughhhhh I will do better tomorrow I know but geez today was such an epic fail :(

Replies

• Dreamin_Skinny
    Options
    Omg! I had the same moment today! After I devoured 4 donuts, there was no turning back! I knew my day was already screwed so I just said eff it for the rest of the day.

I'm not sure if this is healthy but I'm doing a liquid fast tomorrow. I'm still going to get my cals in, but they are going to be all liquid. And I'm going to workout.

We need a get back on track plan. You can't beat yourself up forever.

Failure isn't the worst thing, Quitting is!

So, what's your plan to get back on track?
  • beautyonhold
    Options
    You recognized your mistake, which means you're progressing even if you don't feel like it. We all make mistakes, and i know i eat bad sometimes too. Just keep a good attitute and don't give up! :)
  • Gypsy_MerMom
    Gypsy_MerMom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    well I'm gonna just eat fruits and veggies tomorrow and walk like EVERYWHERE tomorrow no car or bus I feel like throwing up I haven't ate that bad in forever :(
  • Gypsy_MerMom
    Gypsy_MerMom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I won't give up thanks guys :)
  • carmenbitzer
    Options
    Thats the spirit ! never give up !