Costume Changers Forum (Week 3)

Options
Hey Costume Changers! Can you believe week three is already starting? This is our forum for the next 7 days - enjoy!! :)

Replies

• GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much Elana! Week 2 has been good to me and I'm hoping for a great weigh in tomorrow! Thanks for being such an awesome (and organized) leader!!!
  • jvinmill
    jvinmill Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Hard to believe... I think 5% is going to be tough to reach... but, I'm going to just keep given er.
  • AParker1974
    AParker1974 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Ready for week 3!! Bring it on!!
  • shankleefranklee
    Options
    I'm hoping I'll get my motivation back in week 3.
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Moving into Week 3 running on my own.
    I finished C25K this morning and started Level 3 of 30DS. (Brutal)

Here's to a great week!
  • kburns0709
    kburns0709 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    im not sure how ill do this week, with my surgery i lost a good amount, but I'm not sure how much will come back
    plus i still can't exercise for at least another week
  • LolaVaantz
    LolaVaantz Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Lost a bit of my motivation this weekend, had to work on my Saturday and celebrated my husbands birthday (his meal choices). Did some working out on the Wii that had me jogging in place, sweated well, but pulled my poor calves (THANK GOODNESS FOR TIGER BALM) so no treadmill. Gonna start over on the C25K, and weighed myself on day 10 of challenge having lost 2.6 pounds, still not ready for a regular weigh in, but I'll keep tracking on the pedometer to see how close to 100 I can get. This is all still more than i've ever gone before, a more reasonable expectation of myself and more natural eating choices (not a cooky low cal, low carb, juice only things i've done)...
    Hang in their all, and Welcome to Week 3
  • Carrie704
    Carrie704 Posts: 176
    Options
    I'm going for a better week 3, week 2 wasnt good :(
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I feel I have been doing good compare to last week...and I'm happy there is another challenge that will take us to January!!!! Yessssss!!!!!!
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    week 2 i feel like i did a good effort but not as well as i should have , i knwo where i went wrong tho

week 3 i dont know how will be its my23rd birthday on thursday, so i know at least one day i will be eating naughty but i ill enjoy it for sure. hopefully i can get outside and work this jiggle off
  • RocksFlower
    RocksFlower Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Definitely had a harder time this week. I had a few work and family events in the evening that kept me from hitting the gym, then I got sick and that didn't help either. I am feeling better though and this week will be great! I plan to hit the gym extra hard. Thanks to everyone for being so inspiring and supportive!!
  • jsprax
    jsprax Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm loving this challenge and would love to join one right afterwards to take me to Christmas or New Years! :D

How can I get my MFP ticker to change to reflect my weight loss? It still says 0lbs lost...lol
  • mandyrae31
    Options
    Was sick all last week, didn't lose but hey I didn't gain :)) Hitting it hard this week! What do we have 4 more weeks... WE CAN DO IT!
  • lq022
    lq022 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hard to believe... I think 5% is going to be tough to reach... but, I'm going to just keep given er.

I was thinking the same thing .. I've made a big effort to get walking outside in my routine ... Now instead of waiting for my dad to pick me up at the train station after work, I walk the 2 miles home. Then I'll go to the gym or do an exercise video at home . I am noticing alot of inches coming off (especially around my waist) but the pounds are staying the same

I could definately be more diligent with my eating ... Even though I've been in MFP since April, I hadn't really been "using" the program until September .... so i guess im going to just need to give it time for the program to work!

Anyone else finding this too???
  • jepo27
    jepo27 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Had a fantastic 2nd week, let's hope it continues into week 3....need to top up those miles though.
  • jvinmill
    Options
    How can I get my MFP ticker to change to reflect my weight loss? It still says 0lbs lost...lol
    [/quote]

Under community write a post to technical support. They should be able to help you out.
  • jvinmill
    Options

I was thinking the same thing .. I've made a big effort to get walking outside in my routine ... Now instead of waiting for my dad to pick me up at the train station after work, I walk the 2 miles home. Then I'll go to the gym or do an exercise video at home . I am noticing alot of inches coming off (especially around my waist) but the pounds are staying the same

I could definately be more diligent with my eating ... Even though I've been in MFP since April, I hadn't really been "using" the program until September .... so i guess im going to just need to give it time for the program to work!

Anyone else finding this too???

There have been a couple of times where I went a couple of weeks with no weight loss, but with inches continuing to come off. Eventually the pounds started to come off too. I gotta say though, I am probably more proud of the 7 inches I've lost off of my stomach than the 26.6 pounds I've lost off the scale.
  • LilysMom28
    LilysMom28 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    ate too many big dinners this week. only lost .2 pounds. Pretty upset today. :ohwell: Going to try harder this week to watch what i eat. I'm afraid I may not reach my goal by the end of the month but I'm sure going to try!!! Have a great week everyone!!!
  • 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    This challenge is definitely motivating me to exercise! I have walked/biked a total of 55.5 miles in the past two weeks and have lost a total of 6 pounds (lost 2/3 of that the first week, so much of it was water weight - but will take it). My knees are both hurting today, so I am trying to decide if I should take a rest day, or go to the Y and do water aerobics.

HAPPY WEEK 3 Costume Changers - WE CAN DO THIS!
  • MegSommer
    MegSommer Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady wins the race! ugh, im not so sure i can realistically make my loss goal! My weight has been coming off REALLY slow and bouncing up and down!!!!!!! how frustrating! Just going to do the best i can, maybe im just holding on to water since with my new found activities?! No excuses! :o) Happy Week 3 everyone!