Looking for buddies

Options
Hello,

I have been doing the Weightwatchers Propoints program for 6 weeks and I have only lost 4lbs. Not much, but it is a start.
Once thing that is missing from their program is a great buddie, friend support interaction. So I will be using MFP for that, I will update my weight on here, rant when needed, shout my joy when I lose, and of course support my diet buddies.
If you are doing the WW Propoints or if you are counting calories, looking for support and motivation, please friend me.

x

Replies

• slimtrimanita
    Options
    Hey ! want to loose lots ,looking for a motivated pal .
  • nottegatto
    nottegatto Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have a plan. Good luck and you have my support. :drinker:
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    HI ad welcome!

I did Weight Watchers a little over a year ago and lost 30 lbs, then they changed it to the new program, and my losses stopped. I didn't see a change, other than the 2 lb gain in over 6 weeks, so I decided to do it on my own and not spend all that money. Well that didn't work out great either as I gained back 15lbs of that loss.
    So when I found this site I figured I would give it a try, and the support here is great!

I am here to help support you as well, friend me if you like :smile:
  • NicholaMeaney
    Options
    Hello, I did the old weight watchers and lost 3 stone about 10 years ago. Last November I went back as I gained some of it back. I tried the new pro points for 20 weeks and lost 6lb. This was so unmotivating so Im going to try myfitnesspal and its free.

This is my second day on it so Im being really good and any buddies would be great:smile:
  • lyndyloo5
    lyndyloo5 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hiya!

I've needed the accountability and the support that this site has given me. The idea of going to meetings has never really appealed to me yet I find it quite difficult to lose weight on my own (and pretty simple to put it on :)) I've loved the way I can track everything I eat on here. Feel free to add me as a friend.

Lynda