how can i amend my starting weight

Options
Hi Everyone,

I have been a member now for 2wks and my name is heather, when I first joined I guessed my weight. I got my proper weight a few days later ( and it was heavier ), but the only thing I can find is how to update my weight, so it looks like I have gained weight in my 1st 3 days.

Is there any way you can amend your starting weight and how?

Thanks for reading

Heather

Replies

• Julie2402
    Julie2402 Posts: 126
    Options
    :smile: Hi, i shall keep watching this thread, i too need to amend mine by a couple of pound, whoops!
  • daniela3264352
    Options
    go to "my home" and then the tab "check-in" and look for "Edit Previous Entries" :)
  • Charrah
    Charrah Posts: 60
    Options
    Hi Heather,

I think this a common thing for quite a few people! Go to Weigh in, then edit previous entries which is on the bottom right. Then you can change your start weight.

Hope this is helpful.

xxx
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    Go to your Home tab, under Check In. There is an Edit Previous Entries at the bottom.
    Find the date, change it=
    ****Don't forget to click on SAVE CHANGES
  • bigglesinc
    Options
    Home, check-in, Edit Previous Entries
  • hev65
    hev65 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    ahhhh thanks guys, xxxx
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    go to "my home" and then the tab "check-in" and look for "Edit Previous Entries" :)
    Wow, I had no idea you could do this... guess there's always something to learn no matter how long you've been here. Thanks all for breaking the code for me, now when others ask I can give an intelligent response!:tongue: