Rough weekend???

Options
It's a new day, a new week, and we CAN do this! Wishing the BEST to everyone!

Replies

• nicolemarie045
    nicolemarie045 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU. I needed that.
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Me too! I was out of control this weekend. Starting fresh. :)
  • Eagles320
    Options
    I couldn't agree more. If you start the week strong you will finish the week strong.
  • dvarrassi12
    Options
    Thanks for this!
  • ssarah_llamas
    Options
    BELIEVE.. ACHIEVE.. AND SUCCEED!
  • YMTaylor
    YMTaylor Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Amen! It is a new day, a new week. I'm going to make good decisions starting today. :)
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    YES. We CAN! <3
  • jagar07
    jagar07 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I had an emotionally draining weekend, because we went to my son's memorial yesterday, so afterwards me and my whole family went out to eat and sadly I did not control myself well at all. I cannot beat myself up over it though because I know I will get discouraged and quit (that's what usually happened in the past.) Today I am looking at a new day and have to take that step forward, no matter what that scale reads this morning!
  • aunt_hbomb
    Options
    Yup. Ate & drank too much and no exercise. Today will be different.
  • rhonda999
    rhonda999 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Yes, rough weekend!! My first weekend! It's easier for me during the week... and it's going to be another good week!
  • carolj53
    carolj53 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Rough week last week! Ate too much, no exercise. Well, it was my husband's birthday and I know that is no excuse but I am weak! Starting out this week with a new attitude. Go Momma, go Momma...
  • cathaynes
    Options
    Rough weekend here too. My dad would have been 81 yesterday. He passed last year. I made an enormous dinner for my family including all his favorites (far from healthy) and went crazy. Trying to get out of my mood. Wishing everyone a happy and healthy day.
  • rw4hawks
    rw4hawks Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your loss. Take things one day at a a time and it's important to take care of yourself.