Hellooo

Options
Hello! Trying to lose some weight for the first time in my life...even though I could've stood to lose some weight for most of my life. I am trying to collect my wits, stop eating emotionally, and educate myself on what foods are healthier than others, etc. I also dream of starting jogging / running and having an amazing body. But I live in the middle of nowhere in Vermont and have very little personal time to go running during daylight hours. I am still trying to find a good fitness plan that will keep me consistent...

Please friend me - I look forward to getting involved in the community here.

Replies

• jlwoodend
    Options
    Good morning and good luck reaching your goals. Your user name made me bust out laughing, a positive attitude makes all the difference!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Hi good luck with it all. I am starting the couch to 5k challenge tonight why dont you give it a try. x
  • Jissel
    Jissel Posts: 1
    Options
    GOOD HAPPY 4 U
    I JUST HAVE NO TIME
    SO THIS IS WHAT I DO
    GO TO THE GYM AT 4:30 Am
    FROM THEAR GO TO WORK
    JUST SEAT GOL. AND U WILL
    BE A WINER GOOD LUCK BE
    POSSITIVE....... GOD BLESS U...
  • poytheboyDave
    Options
    Hello from England,

I used to be active but the last 10 years or so my weight has got out of control. I'm looking to lose at least 57lbs. Since 15th Sept I've actually lost 13 and a half pounds, so am already a quarter to my goal. I used to go to the gym but at the size I am at the minute I can't face it, and also money is tight. I use a wii fit, so I do a little light exercise in the comfort of my home. I've an old rowing machine which I'm going get out of cobwebs and start to use that.

I used to comfort eat, usually things like chips (we say crisps) and fries (we say chips!), biscuits/cookies. I always seemed to need a sugar rush so drank Cola - not good, I've cut all these out completely. The food diary is a wake up call because if you are honest with yourself you'll start to see your bad habits, I would say when you next plan to shop allow more time and start to read labels on food showing content, and start to drink a lot of water, something I never did, but the good thing here are lots of people willing to help and support others.

I'll friend you.. All the best, this is a great place to start.