Options
Hi, I downloaded this app on my ipod last night and it looks quite good. The chat forums look quite good too. I know it could be so easy to cheat with it so I need a buddy or two to keep an eye on me. I really need to lose 3 stones. Thanks for reading :smile:

Replies

• cluvenit
    cluvenit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is such a great place for positive motivation. Best APP I have ever downloaded and it really holds you accountable for food/exercise decisions. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Its Monday- Hope Have a happy healthy day and a great week!
    :-)
  • jagar07
    jagar07 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    welcome! If you are looking for a buddy you can add me! I know how difficult it is to do this alone, so please, the more the merrier! We CAN do this and just imagine how you will feel when you get your goals!? Hope to talk to you soon, have a great day!
  • kathott
    kathott Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    hi there and welcome to MFP. I know you will enjoy the site. loads of support - I have been on since January 2011 and love it. Have
    found some incredible people on here from around the world. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you would like.
    good luck on your new life adventure!
    Kathleen:happy:
  • mandz31
    mandz31 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    hi im new too and looking for lots of buddies for support. Add me if you like and we can help each other , i have about 5 stone to lose