Options
Hello, I am once again starting on the getting healthy journey. I am looking forward to getting to know the members here and hope that will help me with my goals. If anyone would like to add me as a friend please do so.

Replies

• myoung6
    Options
    Hi Rangersfan,

I am also a newbie. I am trying to lose weight that has steadily piled on do to age and a desk job. Hopefully, I will stick with my goals and actually lose weight.

Good luck to you. Go Rangers!

Myoung6
  • BubblyBrunette74
    Options
    Hi there! I'm new also, and was wondering if you would like to add me as a friend??? Hope so Debbie :)
  • mysticalboe
    Options
    Hi all! I'm new again. I tried this once before but didn't give a real try..so I'm back at it now. Hope to get support and encouragement from hearing everyone's tips and advice and struggles! Have a good week!

1738723.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • PBJunkie
    PBJunkie Posts: 652
    Options
    My troll sense are tingling....
  • Lauralynn350
    Options
    I am new as well.....and can totally relate to myoung6 about puting on the pounds since kids and a desk job. I really think it helps to add people as friends for the support. As we all know, our husands, spounses, boyfriends (etc...) mean well, but don't quite understand what we are going through. Good luck to everyone! Keep it going!

Laura

PS> I'm a die hard Bruins fan.....sorry rangersfan.
  • rangersfan
    Options
    ???--pbjunkie
  • rangersfan
    Options
    LauraLyn---:happy:

Bruins! Come on!

Just kidding, love to know other hockey fans even if they like a different team.