Whole New Wardrobe

Options
vim_n_vigor
vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
I had to put my three favorite slacks on the donate pile last night. Sooo, I went into the attic and got my pre-pregnancy (from first son, 6 years ago!) clothes and started trying them on. I have a closet full of new clothes! There are a few that I need to lose a few more pounds to wear them well, but most fit and fit well! It would have been a much more fun day if it hadn't led to several loads of laundry and 3 hours of ironing, but hey, I'll take it!

Replies

• wendyc122005
    Options
    Fabulous! Doesn't that feel great!
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Thats right girly! Great that you can go shopping in your attic! Unfortunately for me I have been this same weight for almost 10 years I dont have any old clothes that are in style! last time I was the size I am now was 11 + years ago! but thanks to comfortable jeans and slacks that were once too small i am good until i lose a lot of more weight!
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Nice!! And even better, all those clothes have been paid for already!
  • lyndyloo5
    lyndyloo5 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    What a lovely feeling!! I remember gifting a huge amount of clothes to charity shops not long after I'd had my son deciding I was going to stay slim for ever... I did manage to find a few pounds again and have been doing this now for a few weeks and love it! Looking forward to the next trip to the charity shop and back into the case under the bed (where my slimmer clothes are) soon! -x-x-x-
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Oh that's awesome!!! Congrats to you! I was just able to fit into some old work pants myself and was super excited!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!