Help

Options
I have been on here for a couple weeks but this is my first time posting. I am trying to lose only about 12 lbs but I have yet to lose a pound! I have looked at my food diary and one thing I can see that I need to change is my sugar intake. I have been trying to cut back but I have been unsuccessful! I have a big sweet tooth and I don't care for many veggies but I love fruit. Just between a glass of milk and an apple seem to put me over. Any suggestions?

Replies

• Motivationrequired
    Options
    what about low fat chocolate mousse you can buy? I bought some this morning so I can have one later when I get home as nightimes ALWAYS the worse time for me!!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I looked back several days into your dairy, you seem to go over your daily limits quite often. Try to stay within your limits. Maybe smaller portions are in order? Maybe a food scale?
  • ABIGgirl
    Options
    Going over a little bit here and there isn't too bad especially if you create a bigger deficit with exercise on most days. Are you logging any extra exercise? When you do make sure you don't eat the extra calories and don't go under 1200(by a lot). Then you should see some loss. I also have a problem with sugar. My rules are if it makes me go over then don't eat it! instead of an apple try a half a cup of blueberries or a half a grapefruit!!

ANY exercise will help! Even just walking a half an hour a day! You can do it!!
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I looked back several days into your dairy, you seem to go over your daily limits quite often. Try to stay within your limits. Maybe smaller portions are in order? Maybe a food scale?

This
  • SCR56
    SCR56 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Your meals seem to be OK, but you snack often, and not healthy snacks.... Dairy Queen, cakes... if you cut these out you should be under your limits.