Giving this a try

Options
Going to give this a try and see if it helps

Replies

• H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    ho hum...you sound super committed (yes, that was sarcasm, but it sounds like you need someone to light a fire under you).

don't just give this a try....make a real effort. start by writing down at least 10 brutally honest things you HATE about being overweight. think about why other "tries" haven't worked out so well. where did you fail mentally or physically? what can you do to avoid those issues this time around?

I mean, if you're only in it to "try", then ignore this and give it the good ol' college try. afterall, you can tell yourself you tried, right?

good luck to you.
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Welcome....you have come to the right place! I started a little over a couple of weeks ago and have lost 4lbs so far, the people here are so supportive and motivating!
  • papa5280
    Options
    Agree with HMalin.

In the immortal words of an immortal puppet turned CGA: "Do or do not. There is no try"
  • rockinjess
    Options
    Honesty this does work! I joined a while ago and lost around 10kg and I have successfully maintained this weight but due to outside circumstances I stopped counting the calories but was so much more aware of what I was putting inside my body so if I can do it so can you! Chin up.