More Friends Please!

Options
I've been on MFP for almost a week now and have 9 (or maybe 10) awesome friends who keep me going. But, I love attention as much as I love support so I am in the market for some additional, very supportive friends to travel this long journey with. I have a long way to go until I hit that 150lb mark so I gladly welcome all the support (and attention :smile: ) I can get. Needless to say though, I am also a great motivator. So, if u need a cheerleader on ur team, I'm ur girl (minus the splits).

Now my darlings, if u meet the criteria, don't push, u will all be accepted :happy: So, just form a line and I will let u into my world one at a time.

Cheers!

Replies

• MadPanda75
    MadPanda75 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! More friends please :happy:
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I am here daily, love to support and encourage those that are truly here to lose weight and change their lifestyle. Have to warn everyone though...if you fail to log in for more than 3 days without and excuse, I drop you like a hot potato. Just the way I roll!
  • jmessina205
    jmessina205 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I always need motivation!
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    any of you can add me if you want to. i'm on here all the time and i always try to leave comments on my friends' posts.
  • mariposa326
    mariposa326 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! Love leaving comments for my friends, and receiving them as well :) I'm on MFP every day!