P-90X Workouts

Options
I am doing P-90X for the second time around and was going to try tracking everything on MyFitnessPal.com. However, none of the exercises are in the database. For example, Jump Squats (which is basically a squat with no bar and no wieght with a jump at the end).

Also, a lot of the P90-X exercises require no weight or just your own body weight. What do I put in the "weight" category for these exercises? For example, Jump Squats there would be no additional weight but I am still squatting my own body weight. Does that make sense?

Any suggestions how I track my P90X fitness on this?

Replies

• JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    I create my own P90X workouts under my exercises. I just put the name of the DVD not the individual exercises. I also wear a HRM while I am doing it so I know what I am burning.
  • jennimackhcggal
    Options
    I just google each individual workout and the approximate burning of how many calories...I have done nothing under weights...even though I know we are buiding muscle. I just put mine down under cardio--I have read that it burns between 500-800 calories per hour of P90X depending on how hard you are pushing it! Love P90 X BTW!
  • akrastel
    akrastel Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm doing P-90X, and I wear a heart rate monitor with a chest strap. I go by what it tells me I burned in calories. I started using it during Ten Minute Trainer, and found out I was burning way more than what it said online....
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
  • golferd
    golferd Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Create your own exercises based on video title.