How much do you ladies gain with time of month

Replies

• Aussie4870
    Options
    anywhere from three to seven lbs...
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I don't seem to gain any. I know I retain SOME water though, because my lady parts feel uncomfortably tender (painful actually)... But since my weight doesn't seem to be affected, maybe the water from other parts of my body just migrates there?
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Now that I'm watching my calorie intake and drinking the amount of water that I'm supposed to be drinking, I don't. It's weird b/c I expected it to go up but it doesn't. It may stay about the same and then suddenly drop afterward, but it hasn't gone up the last 2 months that I've been keeping on track with my calories and water.
  • caroln3
    caroln3 Posts: 217
    Options
    around 5 lbs
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    It doesn't affect me at all, I have lost weight during my TOM.
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    i gained 5 lbs for tom and i have been eating with in my weight watchers points per day
  • melissabee31
    Options
    I tend to only gain maybe two pounds max, now that I've been dieting. Before I was on a diet, I would gain a lot of weight, maybe 5 pounds. I think a lot of it had to do with the sodium intake I was at. Now that I make healthier choices all around, I am retaining a lot less water. I don't feel bloated like I used to.

However, around my time of the month, I am a ravenous crazy woman when it comes to my cravings. The week before, all my cravings will start up. If I don't give in then, then the week of... I have to have chocolate or something sweet, at least every night. I'm surprised I don't gain more weight, but seriously, my cravings are making me a mad person!
  • luvlite2
    Options
    None for me...it's just another day for me...
  • trivico22
    Options
    about 2 lbs of water weight, the worst is the bloated stomach though :-/
  • 6eighteen11
    Options
    I know I FEEL like I gain a ton, but I don't actually gain anything.
  • monicanicoletta
    monicanicoletta Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    usually 2 lbs but feels like 10, i get bloated fast. but im trying to CHUG CHUG CHUG water during my period lately and it helps me lose if not maintain
  • eatnbetter
    Options
    It used to be around 6 lbs, but now that I drink water like I am supposed to, it's 2 or 3.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    3 - 5 lbs
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    i drink 9 cups if not more a day
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    5 pounds pretty consistently...buh