TMI--Need help!!

Options
I am finishing Level 2 of the 30DS tonight!!! YAY me!!! But I got my TOM on Friday and since them I've been totally constipated. I weighed myself today and I'm 3 lbs heavier than Friday!!! WTF?!?! I was under my calories this weekend and even though I feel like I'm as heavy as a whale am still doing my 30DS.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to *ahem* clean myself out. If nothing happens today I'm getting a little pill to help out!!!

Replies

• NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Coffee......
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    hot water with lemon, prune juice, fiber one bars....
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Miralax is the shiznit!!! No cramping, just gets ya going lol
  • kdelost630
    Options
    Women gain weight during/before their period. It happens. Don't freak out and don't resort to a pill. Just don't weigh yourself this week.
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Coffee, smooth move tea, ... frosted mini wheats work within a few hours for me, hahhaa.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    Taco bell.
  • shannahjane4
    Options
    I use a daily probiotic. Sometimes it's just the changes we're making. Make sure your staying suuuuper hydrated too! Good luck!
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I second the fiber one bars...

BAH! LMAO @ Taco Bell!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Eeeeuuuuwwwww!

Prunes.
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    Fiber and green tea with lemon. Eat fiber one for breakfast, apples with peanut butter for a snack and have lunch and dinner with protein and lots of veggies. Q
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Women gain weight during/before their period. It happens. Don't freak out and don't resort to a pill. Just don't weigh yourself this week.

I like what she said too.
  • mestupscout
    mestupscout Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    It seems like a lot of people have this problem. I know that I do. I have just started adding 2 tbs of ground flax seed twice a day. I put it in protein shakes or yogurt and it really seems to be helping. I hope that this helps.
  • ryanfeltz
    ryanfeltz Posts: 126
    Options
    Ginger sauce from the local Japanese place works for me..... or eating ginger snaps. Coffee.... and the mini wheats..
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    1 small glass of draught beer........=)
  • twilla367
    twilla367 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello
    Try adding Benefibre Shape to your diet as it's clear & taste free. It also helps your metabolise fats and gives a vitamin supplement and of course it keeps everything moving.
  • rag5051
    rag5051 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Water and don't worry about your weight while TOM is here! Just keep eating healthy/under your calorie goal and keep up the exercise! Once you're back to normal for the next 3 weeks you'll see a difference!
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options

^THIS. Just step away from the scale. Seriously. Hide it if you have to. Scales during TOM are off-limits for me.
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Psyllium husks work for me! Just a tsp or half tsp (depends on how I'm feeling) in about 8 oz of water & drink it down. Can also be put in juice. Good luck!

http://www.wisegeek.com/m/what-is-psyllium-husk.htm
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    lots of water and natural fiber. beans/apples/etc. But really lots of water. IDK why but lots of water keeps it moving and not in a gross way.....
  • KatScarberry
    KatScarberry Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Coffee is what I do - the stronger, the better!!! Good luck - hang in there!!! :wink: