Starting Over

Options
Hello!

I signed up for MFP about 4 months ago, but didn't utilize all the tools it offers. I seemed to have lost track and not logged in for about 2-2 1/2 months, and it seemed to hurt my progress. So I have decided this morning that I am going to start over and try again.

I think one of my biggest problems was MOTIVATION. So I decided to finally introduce myself and say hi! I'm 25 and have struggled with my weight since I was in high school and I'm trying to shed it. I am looking for friends to add to keep me motivated and help me stay on track.

Nice to meet ya'll!

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • christymarie214
    christymarie214 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Look for my add!
  • pittmnjen
    Options
    Welcome back! :smile:

Feel free to add me. I just started back myself. It's tough, but if we stick to it, we will succeed!
  • Dee120hb
    Options
    Welcome back! While you were gone, I joined up and I have loved to support and motivation. So if you need some extra add me!
  • Maria_Goose
    Options
    Hey!

I'm 21 and have come quite a way on this crazy journey. Maybe not as far as some, but I'm still proud. Both of my parents are on the plumper side and have some health problems. I'm hoping for a better future. Also, when I lost much of the weight, I joined the military. Now I'm just trying to lose those last few pesky pounds.

It's good to see that you have the desire to get back on track. Many people struggle with motivation. What exactly made you want to come back?
  • LadyMalady
    Options
    Everyone at MFP is rooting for you! :) I just started and I'm loving it. Feel free to add me if you need some more support!
  • PoisedforChange
    Options
    You are going to do a fantastic job this time! Keep up the good work and keep a positive attitude. Prepare yourself for the first time you slip up so that you will back away again
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    The first step is admitting you had an issue, so well done!! Now get moving in the right direction!
  • mybutterfly63
    mybutterfly63 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    It's good to have you back! Add me if you like and we can hopefully help each other :)
  • workingtowardsit
    Options
    I started back on the first and could used all the encouragment I can get. I'm off to a good start losing weight already. I realized I hold onto my weight when I eat carbs and dairy so I have cut them out and noticed a difference immediately. Don't get me wrong I do eat carbs that are in my fruits and veggies and I have not cut out dressing but even with that I have noticed a big difference in the scale. It is a pleasure to meet you and I would love to be part of your support team!

Hollie
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! We'll get it this time :) This place is great for support. Look for my add! :smile:
  • ssanto
    ssanto Posts: 53
    Options
    Thanks for all the support and encouragement and advice! I really appreciate it! It'll definitely help me jump start the program again!