Zig Zagging Calories?

Options
would you recommend it? I have been stuck between 115 and 118 for the past month And a half. I just got new workout dvds so im sure that will help jump start my weight loss again but i was reading about the zig zag idea and wondering qho has done it and did it work?

Replies

• TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for almost a year.

No set rules though for me, just eating around my regular RDI (but not over) on the weekdays, then eating what I want in moderation on the weekends (cheat days).

This helped me break my plateau last year. I was stuck at 122 for 2 months, but after a week of "zig zagging" I lost 5 lbs rapidly.
  • aaleigha1
    aaleigha1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    your weight is quite low now - how tall are you - I imagine you are at a weight your body wants to be at :)
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    your weight is quite low now - how tall are you - I imagine you are at a weight your body wants to be at :)

I agree.....
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    yes.. i had a personal trainer who did both body and nutrition and was well educated in both. He said that when you zigzag your calories it keeps your body guessing as to what its going to get.. You should still eat a decent amount each day, but if you eat a little high one day then just counter it with a little low the next within reason.
  • allenlisa
    Options
    3 day shakeology cleanse. I just did one last week because I went 3 weeks without dropping weight or inches (& I work out 6 days a week) I dropped 6lbs & 1% body fat in 3 days. message me if you want more info!
  • ollybollysmommy
    ollybollysmommy Posts: 35 Member
    Options

I am 4'11'' so unfortunately im on the "heavier" side of the scale for my height and body frame
  • aaleigha1
    aaleigha1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I did wonder as my daughter is 4 10 that is why I asked about your height
    just stick with it it will go but sometimes the body doesnt want to give up and last layer of comfort :)