Calling all MRPers

Options
I need ideas for cardio exercises to do while my legs are sore besides swimming. I legs are sore and ache from lifting the other day and I do not want to do 30 mins of cardio and make them worse.

I need ideas and I am too lazy to search Google for the answer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Replies

• silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Run...., well..., not if your are lazy.
  • rag5051
    rag5051 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Walking never hurts if you're too sore for a high intensive cardio activity.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    the elypticall helps
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Doing cardio will help get the lactic acid in your muscles moving so you do not stay sore for as long. Running, biking, stairclimber, elliptical or just walking. It may be difficult to get going at first, but within 10 minutes or so you will feel better as your muscles have warmed up. Also, make sure to get in lots of static stretching while your muscles are sore.
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Elliptical or Crossramp are good ideas since they are not so hard on the legs... Also what about doing an ab workout?
  • brynakrauth
    Options
    When I'm sore, I hike. Do some hill workouts and a fast walking pace. Then, stretch good and call it a day. You can also go to a spin class or spin on your bike if you have one. Gets the legs moving without too much resistance. Burns lots of calories too and very low impact. I love spin class.