Question of the Day-Day 72!!

Options
ShannaB83185
ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
:heart: Question of the Day- Day 72!!!:heart:

Where part of the grocery store do you shop in first?

**Me- I go alllll the way to the farthest right side aisle and go down there and then go down each aisle till I make my way to the last aisle on the left.. why??? I don't know!

Replies

• Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    meat

then dairy

then veggies
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I always start at the produce/deli, which is the far left of the store, go up and down the aisles and end at the frozen foods/dairy section. I figure this way my ice cream won't melt before I get it home!
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Always-

Produce

Meat

Dairy

Middle aisles...

By the time we get to the junk aisles, mommy and babies are ready to go home so we don't buy as much junk LOL
  • 0SimplymeStacyLea0
    Options
    Always in produce!! I have been keeping an eye out at Wal-Mart. I can no longer find their marketside hummus and it's by the produce.
  • brynakrauth
    Options
    Produce.....veggies and fruit first. Fill up my cart and then add a few other items from around the store.
    I also ONLY buy what's on my list and never go to the grocery store hungry.

:)
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I go all the way to the back and make my way up and down every aisle toward the front...my husband hates shopping with me, lol
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I start in the veggie/fruit area and make my way around.
  • loverachel18
    Options
    Produce...then go through all the aisles.
  • mailroommary
    Options
    First of all, I eat before I go to the grocery store! I'd end up buying out the entire place if I didn't.
    then it's
    Produce
    Meats
    maybe Dairy - I love almond milk.
    then some whole wheat pasta and brown rice
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Always start with produce followed by meat.... rarely go in between aisle's and sometimes in frozen
  • goingtobefit2015
    goingtobefit2015 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    It depends which side of the store I go into, generally I like to start with the produce section and work my way around the bread, lunch meats etc. Usually go to WalMart Neighborhood Market.
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    I seem to be in the minority!! hehe :laugh:

I shop WalMart SuperCenter so I always start in the pharmacy section where I get all the non-food items they keep on that side like shampoo, deodorant, soap, dog food, feminine products, etc.

Then I head over to the back of the grocery store and start in the dairy section making my way toward the produce section. If there's anything interesting in-between the two sections, I'll stop and peruse (like movie selections, etc.)

Essentially, I walk the entire store.... adds steps to my day!
  • blarics11
    Options
    I start on the left by the dairy and then work my way to the fresh produce so My fruits and veggies don't get squished
  • happienikki
    Options
    do the same thing as you! hahahaha