Hello :)

Options
Hi,

I've used myfitnesspal before and did okay with it, but once I stopped using the calorie counter I gained all my weight back that I had lost. This time, I want to stick with it and get down to my goal weight but I need the support to do it... which is why I'm posting on here. I quit smoking a year and a half ago and gained weight like crazy, so I'm trying to lose those extra pounds. I'm going to be in 2 of my best friends' weddings next year and want to look my best for them. Please send friend requests or give any advice you can give me. I'd really appreciate it.

~Teresa

Replies

• Homer3D
    Homer3D Posts: 318
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP. Today is marks my 190th day using MFP and I just reached my goal weight. I can tell you that if you stick with it, it will work for you. This forum is very supportive as well. Sending friend request.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    i'm sending you a friend request too. i've been there with the quitting smoking and it's very hard to not reach for the snacks. good luck with your weight loss journey!
  • beckyw21911
    Options
    Welcome back. You are more than welcome to add me as a firend.
  • laurielou04
    laurielou04 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    request sent. I am in a friend's wedding next year as well...def looking forward to loosing weight before then :) we can do this!!!!! :)
  • teresapense
    Options
    thank you!
  • cmthgrimes
    cmthgrimes Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your weight loss. Please feel free to friend me. We all need support!