Tinkerbell Half Marathon

Anyone doing the Tinkerbell Half Marathon in January?

Replies

• The one in orlando? I was seriously considering that one, or the disney princess one -- I'm just afraid I may not be ready in time -- have heard the disney races are a blast, though! Best of luck!
  • farrellb2
    farrellb2 Posts: 120
    I wish they had this in KY I'd totally wear my tinkerbell stuff (socks, jacket, tshirt, and gloves)
  • It's in California. This will be the first Tinkerbell Half. I did the Disneyland Half Marathon 2010. I'm hoping after the Tinkerbell I can make to Orlando and do one there so I can get my coast to coast.
  • It's in California. This will be the first Tinkerbell Half. I did the Disneyland Half Marathon 2010. I'm hoping after the Tinkerbell I can make to Orlando and do one there so I can get my coast to coast.

Hardcore! I'm glad we're friends now.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    I've been signed up for the 5K since it was announced because I had just started running in April. Decided in early Sept. that I might be able to do the Half but it was already sold out. So I'll be there cheering on my sister and her friend who are both running both the Half and the 5K.
  • arc918
    arc918 Posts: 2,037 Member
    I've did the Disneyland one a couple times back when it was the "bargain" price of $85 (which was outrageous for 2007). Now they are up to ~ $145! But they are sold out, so what do I know?

Course looks similar to the summer race, with some different city streets and no run through the Angel stadium. Bottom line it will be a fun race.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    I am!