Share your latest NSV with me!!!!

Options
Non-Scale-Victories!! Don't we love them as much as seeing that scale drop!?!?!
Today I had a FABULOUS one...For 5 years or so I have used a bath sheet...or a beach towel as a standard towel didn't go all the way around me...My BFF and I were looking for new towels for her daughter and found some lovely ones and I told her I can't use towels...I went to show her that it wouldn't go around me and lo and behold IT DID!!! and then some!! NO more unsightly gap across the breast...tummy ...and hip..it went ROUND baby and over lapped enough that I can wear a towel from here on in!!!!!! Woo Hoo

So ..come on guy and girls!! Share your NSV and lets refire the excitement as to why we are doing this!!!!!

Replies

• JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    My sis told me on the way home from church that somebody asked her if I was losing weight.....*happy dance*.....
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options
    That is a super awesome NSV! mine happened over the weekend a guy friend told me he didn't think my waist would get any smaller and that i looked like a model now! whoop whoop!
  • debswebby
    debswebby Posts: 326
    Options
    That is awesome. What a wonderful feeling that must be. I can't wait till i can wear normal towels. Well done you.

I have, for the first time in over 10 years, just bought tights from a supermarket and they fit!!!!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I threw three pairs of slacks on the donate pile last night because they didn't want to stay up anymore.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I find it so much easier to cross my legs!! LOL!!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Great NSV, I don't have anything yet.
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    mine is clearing out my wardrobe with clothes from a size 18 to now a size 10/12:bigsmile:
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    My cool new zip-off hiking pants I got at the beginning of summer are too big. I like that I'm losing but I really loved those pants. :grumble:
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    I went shopping over the weekend, I bought 5/6 jeans, size 6 skirts yay! I was originally in a 16 in December. I ran 14 miles Saturday in 2 hrs and 41 minutes. I wanted to be able to finish the half marathon that is a little over a month away, in 2hr30mins. So now I have accomplished that. Maybe I can even make a better time by then.
  • Just_Bethy
    Options
    Everyone has shared some fantastic NSVs Ycc1964 I am sure you have you just haven't spotted yours! 26lbs is awesome!! Its MONDAY and we are ROCKIN"!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx
  • emilysebastian
    emilysebastian Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    My only pair of jeans (b/c I keep shrinking through pairs and refuse to spend a lot on clothes I won't wear forever!) are getting baggy--almost to the "pull them off w/o undoing them" stage! Double bonus--they are a size smaller than the smallest size I wore in HS!!!

I love the towel NSV--isn't it surprising how something like a towel can make us so happy?!?!
  • samhradh
    samhradh Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Just_Betty,
    i cannot believe to started this thread, OMG i had the same NSV this morning, after my shower grabbed a towel off the rail, low behold it's a towel not a sheet, overlapped and tucked in felt sexy for the first time in 2 years.

thanks
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    ~Did measurements this morning - 9 inches less this month than last.

~Went to see a friend yesterday that I haven't seen in close to a year - her husband (who I might have a crush on lol) was stunned and told me how good I look.

~I'm going dress shopping for my best friend's wedding this afternoon....And I'm not worried about not being able to find a size that fits.

NSV's are fantastic!! And I love reading everyone else's on here. Nicely done everyone!
  • jah7700
    jah7700 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Wore a brand new shirt this weekend.... It was given to me a while back and was just to tight to wear comfortably, so it sat in my closet. Pulled it out this weekend to try it and it fit well!