Gec "50" challenge

Good morning everyone...

I have started a little challenge called the "50" challenge. It's something to add to your existing workout. Something to break up your current routine (for some) and jumpstart some of us that have become stagnant with our current program. It is:

**October 3rd*** Challenge Per Gec

Monday...........50 push ups....
Tuesday........ 50 lunges....
Wednesday...50 squats..
Thursday........50 "air cycles"... Lay on your back and ride out 50 bicycle motions (right elbow to left knee and vice versa)
Friday..............50 jumping jacks.....

And to add a little extra credit for the challenge....throw in 2-30 or 45 or 60 second planks (per day).

It's a little something to get us going and push us a little further towards our fitness/lifestyle change.

If you are in,just come here and post your results daily. This way we can all celebrate the good work together.

Thank you for listening and here's hoping we have a good turn out. **sidebar** I will be doing these types of challenges throughout the month of October. Check back here or my page for the next one.

**sidebar #2** The totals are the minimum for this challenge. Feel free to push beyond,do all of them on the same day,...etc...have fun with it and hopefully enhance your results....

GEC

Replies

• SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    YEAH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got my 50 in this Morning!!! May go for another 50 this evening!!!
  • MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Oh my heavens. I'm in!!!
  • Count me in for the challenge. I will be doing mine when hubby get home cause he's going to show be how to kick my push up a notch. This will be interesting. I hope he don't kill me.
  • gec1266
    gec1266 Posts: 201 Member
    150 push ups/100 lunges/200 squats...in the books for today!!
  • ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Can't wait to get home and get them push up and planks going!!!!!
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    im in it.. Definitely cant hurt! thanks!
  • dollface314
    dollface314 Posts: 29 Member
    im in!!!!!
  • KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    im in
  • I am in
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    I'm in! Will see if I can do 50 push ups tonight! :smile:
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    i'm in! gonna get my push ups in this evening..
  • williamsge
    williamsge Posts: 70 Member
    I am in Gec! I am friend of Sexy's who has fallen way off my game. This is just what I need! Thanks Sexy! You are so awesome!! :)
  • In it to get it! I'm going have to start later this evening, but I will keep trying until I can do 50 in one set without stopping. Thanks for the challenge!
  • Matter of fact, I'll add the whole week cycle to what I'm doing, every day this week!
  • xhaller
    xhaller Posts: 95
    Another friend of SexyCook here. Love this challenge. Did 30 so far today, only 10 on my knees. That's better than I was expecting! 20 to go!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    I'm in!!! The push-ups will be challenging for me but I’ll do my best. Girl-push up (knee push-ups) do count right??? lol :)
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    I'm in!!! The push-ups will be challenging for me but I’ll do my best. Girl-push up (knee push-ups) do count right??? lol :)

No worries...I am starting out doing the girl version...in hopes I build up....My goal is to just add on everyday with all the workouts!!
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    bump
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Im in...i need an extra push to get me back on track
  • gec1266
    gec1266 Posts: 201 Member
    In addition....If you need motivation,an atta boy pat on the back,a swift kick in the "get you refocused"....you can add me as a friend but first,please read the profile.......I am GEC and I approve this message...