How do I stay on track with family staying for a visiit

Options
My family is coming to stay for a week or two and I'm already getting nervous about how I'm going to fit my workouts in with work and sightseeing and generally being the good hostess....not to mention all the eating out we're going to do. I want to be able to enjoy the time but still stay on track. I'm lucky enough to have a small workout room so I can close the door for an hour and do my thing - if I make the time. How do people do it without exhausting themselves? Just get up earlier??

Replies

• jpriantj
    jpriantj Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Are you able to include your visitors in on the workouts? For example, does your sightseeing include plenty of walking? Can you pack your car with a cooler of water and fruits and raw veggies for snacking or apple sauce even. Drink your water and have your fruits and veggies before each meal. Trade some of your workouts for walking with your visitors around your neighborhood.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    As far as eating out...it's all in the portion control, def keep drinking your water and exercise early in the morning if that works for you. You can do this!!!