Sorority/Fraternity Team Challenge??

Options
I'm relatively new to this site, but I've noticed a lot of people are on weight loss "teams." I'm not sure how to join a team, but it looks like fun, so I thought about trying to create my own! Lots of teams have some sort of theme (under 5'2", over 5'9", over 40 years old, more than 100 pounds to lose, etc.).

Maybe it would be fun to create a team for sorority/fraternity alumni! If there are enough of us, we can have two teams and have a friendly competition. I was a Zeta Tau Alpha, but I def would welcome any of my fellow sororities/fraternities to represent! Panhellenic or NPHC, IFC, all are welcome.

Maybe you're like me (recently graduated) and are finding it difficult to stay active in your postgrad life. Or maybe you've recently had a baby and would like to shed some pounds, whatever the reason, this could be really fun! Let me know if you're interested and I'll figure out the details.

ZL&M,

Kayla

Replies

• mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Kayla- I was in Alpha Delta Pi and I would be happy to join a team of some sort although my concentration right now is on becoming a better runner and not shedding the pounds. Or feel free to friend me for some encouragement!
  • Random_Name
    Options
    Sorry, never paid to have friends and never will. Good luck anyway.
    Yeah, well you've probably had to pay for sex.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Just watch out for that crusty dean, always trying to ruin our fun!

hard_knockers_strip.jpg?w=460
  • Itsanewdave
    Options
    Sigma Chi alum. I'd gladly be on the Fraternity team.
  • Shash27
    Shash27 Posts: 172
    Options
    Kayla- Gamma Phi Beta and proud. Would love to join a team
  • Shash27
    Shash27 Posts: 172
    Options
    Sigma Chi alum. I'd gladly be on the Fraternity team.

Lol Dave I think she meant sorority AND fraternity team..like together..one big Greek happy family ;-)
  • mrmarler
    mrmarler Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Delta Gamma Alum and happy to join!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I am cleaning up the thread in hopes it can get back to the OP intention. This means I will be deleting comments on the insulting comment. PLEASE in the future, hit the report button. When you reply you are also breaking the same rule.

4) Do not attack/slam/insult other users. The forums are here so that members can help support one another. Attacks or insults against each other takes away from the supportive atmosphere and will not be tolerated. You can discuss the message or topic, but not the messenger - NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, YOU will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself, defending a friend, etc. are NOT excuses. Violations of this rule are taken very seriously and may result in being banned without warning! If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Thanks!

Arewethereyet
    MFP Mod