Just joined...hello

Options
Hello. I am only about 5 minutes new to this site. Stumbled on this site by accident. I have lost 40-50 pounds over the last year but over the past month have started gaining it back. 10 pounds to be exact. I have had a good diet strategy but am in the dark about exercises I can do at home. Any help?

Replies

• SSMomof3
    SSMomof3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Work out videos would be ideal! I use Billy Blanks Taebo and do some weights as well, If you have a computer at home or if it's connected to your TV there are some great work out on YOUTUBE> Hope some of this helps! Request me as friend :)
  • Sazzles14
    Options
    Hi, it's a great site, so many supportive members. I like hula hooping at home, great for core fitness! Best of luck to you on your journey and feel free to add me as a friend x
  • xinahay123
    Options
    welcome! Walking, funning, dancing, exercise videos, and some wieghts are all things that you can do at home. Welcome! Fell free to add me!
  • aspencer122
    aspencer122 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I do INSANTIY at home but that is pretty... well... INSANE lol I would recomened something from Beach body. Even TURBO JAM. IT is hard but not to hard. Plus it is fun. good luck.
  • jellybeanus
    Options
    Hi, I agree withmy Sis sazzles 14. Hula hooping is great fun or skipping. I do exercise videos at home. I have several so I dont get bored. This is a great site for support. Feel free to add if you would like x