Dolvett Quince on Biggest Loser...

Options
psmd
psmd Posts: 764 Member
He's one of the new trainers, does anyone else think he is absolutely beautiful?! Also I always get a little choked up watching the BL, anyone else? Very inspirational, I know the show is controversial about how the weight loss is achieved but I still love the show anyway.

Replies

• alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    That smile melts my heart every time I see it. Can't wait to see the new episode tomorrow!
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    yes to both questions :)
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Oh LAWDY between those abs, shoulder and the smile that can melt you while he is kicking your *kitten* is pretty amazing.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I am a very happily married woman and don't usually ogle celebrities, but MY GOODNESS THAT MAN IS GORGEOUS! Those eyes (melted chocolate, anyone?)! That smile (who knew TEETH could be sexy?)! That body (obviously)!

Yes, he's what you would call a rather delicious piece of guy candy. I don't really think it is a matter of opinion as even my husband (who I find wonderfully attractive, BTW) admitted the man is almost freakishly good looking.
  • maura5880
    maura5880 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    He's gorgeous!! All 3 trainers are beautiful people! One of my favorite shows.
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    um, yeah. :wink:
  • Sugarchef
    Sugarchef Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, Dolvett can stay. He almost makes me not miss Jillian. :love:
  • hcn74
    hcn74 Posts: 214
    Options
    Swoon... and sigh...
  • mandygal13
    mandygal13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Oh my! I had not heard of him and your post sent me to Google. Yes, gorgeous. Mmmm
  • mssweetjay
    Options
    Girl all I can say is MY MY MY!!!!!!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    He's great looking and has one hell of a nice body!
  • ackbisquit
    Options
    He is awesome and so tough...but you wanna make him proud!
  • bdurls
    bdurls Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    He is HOT! Love him!
  • LovelySpirit
    Options
    Yes He is!:blushing:

What's even more interesting is that he was one of the "potential love interests" on the old VH1 show "What Chilli Wants" the former TLC member, Chilli was in search of a love interest. She was not interested in him b/c she felt he was a "know it all" and possibly "into himself." I am just glad he has since moved on.. He is beautiful inside and out!:bigsmile: I love it when he says "Get off my treadmill!" :laugh:
  • chicco57
    chicco57 Posts: 298
    Options
    I'm in the uk so we don't have himn over here! but oooooooh boy!! I wish we did! I'll need to hunt him out on you tube instead! lmao xxx
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Yes He is!:blushing:

What's even more interesting is that he was one of the "potential love interests" on the old VH1 show "What Chilli Wants" the former TLC member, Chilli was in search of a love interest. She was not interested in him b/c she felt he was a "know it all" and possibly "into himself." I am just glad he has since moved on.. He is beautiful inside and out!:bigsmile: I love it when he says "Get off my treadmill!" :laugh:

Chili is a d*** fool! That is old school! And I love "get off my treadmill!" too, said with such passion! You ladies are too funny!