Newly Back...any other Moms of Multiples out there?

Options
I used this website last year with pretty good success! Then I got pregnant with multiples and the weight quickly piled back on. I'm newly back on the boards today and hoping that I can keep up my momentum even with all of my babies to take care of. I don't necessarily have time to exercise every day, but I need to start being more careful about what I eat. My kids deserve to have a good example when they get old enough to notice what I'm eating.

That, and none of my winter clothes fit, so that's lighting a fire under my butt too!

I'd love to connect with some other Moms of Multiples!

Replies

• CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Hello!! And welcome back. I have a set of 5 1/2 year old boy/girl twins :)
  • dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site, it's wonderful! I have a set of twins... they are now 2 years old, along with 3 older children... I feel you on not being able to exercise daily, it's a challenge, but watching your calories and staying within your goal is definitely great! Add me if you like :)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    How many babies did you have?
  • faithfulrose
    faithfulrose Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have 7 month old BGBG quads. I'm hoping to get my exercising during their morning naps some days. I'm afraid to wait to much longer to start because when they start crawling I'm definitely not going to want to move any more. I'm hoping that by getting back into shape a little bit now (even if it's just by cutting calories) I can make it a little easier then. My second is doing that thing where she is rocking on her knees so it's only a matter of time at this point!

Would either of you be interested in being friends? I could use some MOM support!