Best Peanut buttet to buy (UK)

Options
hey all,

So did a quick search but couldnt see my answer, so apologies if this has already been asked/answered.
Anyways im in the UK and wondering which peanut butter is the best/'healthiest' etc.
I looove pb so wanna reintroduce it (maybe a little stirred in porridge for filling brekkie etc) but unsure as what one to buy - normally i would just buy whatever is on offer, but am i better to go for organic? Obviously i want the best calorie wise but also need to be careful of added sugar.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Su

Oh dammit, please excuse the typo in the title - i blame the iPad!

Replies

• HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    hey all,

So did a quick search but couldnt see my answer, so apologies if this has already been asked/answered.

One potential flaming avoided :)

Oh dammit, please excuse the typo in the title - i blame the iPad!

And another! You must have been on these boards a while! :D

Sadly, although I'm in the UK,I cant stand pbutter, so sadly I cant help :(
  • Franticantics
    Options
    The whole earth ones :) You can get it in original, smooth or extra crunchy. They are all organic and don't contain any added sugar, just peanuts and a little aprroved palm oil.
  • supergirlsu
    Options
    Hey.

Thanks, im giving up with the iPad. Attempted to quote and it all went wrong. Technology eh?

Thank you for the advice :) wont need to spend forever in store comparing labels now.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    The only one I like is Whole Earth crunchy. No sugar. It's insanely high in calories, but hey, no sugar.
  • Easybreezybeautiful
    Options
    There is one you can get from holland and barrett that is literally just peanuts, no extra crap.

I love peanut butter so much - could never live without it!!
  • supergirlsu
    Options
    Oh cool, thanks, have a holland and barrett in town, will check it out. Ive given it up for far too long, time to bring a little back into the diet.