How do I get this belly fat to go?

Options
I have always carried my weight in my gut and my butt. Haha! So anyone have any tips on losing belly fat/ flattening the stomach?

Replies

• KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Thats where my last 30lbs is sticking to. I hate it ! It will not move. They will tell you cardio cardio cardio, but that belly fat is so stubborn!:noway:
  • elmedus
    elmedus Posts: 18
    Options
    good diet, core exercises (not sit ups), HIIT Training, Compound weight exercises and determination

10763252.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mjfinch91
    Options
    Spot reduction is impossible, just focus on losing weight and eventually the fat there will go with the rest.
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been doing this worout once a week, and i can see that my stomach is getting smaller. its by Billy blanks Abs Tae bo. i also use his cardio tae bo, and other cardio excersices.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5quhs7m8sqs&NR=1
  • Dustinryan24
    Dustinryan24 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    people will tell you crunches, or ab workouts will lose belly fat.
    the truth is, you cant focus on a spot, and burn fat there.. if that were the case everyone would have abs..
    the belly is the last place you lose fat. it will start with your face, neck, arms, then belly...
    best way to lose fat
    1. nutrition. eat well, get the right amount of carbs, and protein in your diet.
    2. strength training.. lifting weights can keep your body burning calories harder throughout the day.
    3. cardio.. interval training is great! jumping rope might be the best way to burn calories
    do those things. its hard work, but it will pay off!
    best of luck you you!
  • Dustinryan24
    Dustinryan24 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Spot reduction is impossible, just focus on losing weight and eventually the fat there will go with the rest.
    yep yep! dead on brother
  • shickam062604
    shickam062604 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips! I have def been losing weight. Guess I will have to be patient. Thanks again all!