Im fed up..

Options
please tell me supportive words.. I am losing weight but I'm really fed up and got bored.. I stopped walking.. Please I need a strong push.. I'm so down!

Replies

• JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    How bad do you want this?? There will be ups and downs, accept it and then move forward. You can do this....it's just matter of how badly you want it.

:flowerforyou:
  • jessashcher
    Options
    What are stumbling blocks and defeat before you, can be stepping stones to victory if you remain determined.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    You took the decision to jump off the wagon, the good news is your can decide to jump back on. Please do not choose what you want NOW instead of what you really want.
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    6lbs is a huuuuge weight loss...so I am am giving you a biiiiiiiiggggg kick up the a** to get started and move on :-)
  • jordanashley19
    Options
    I'd say get more friends to encourage you on here!
    whenever you start not wanting to workout and eat right, picture what you're gonna look like if you stick to the diet and workouts!
    Look at all of the success stories from here! they are very encouraging.

goodluck on your journey. :)

:flowerforyou:
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    Forgot to add why are you down...a problem shared is a problem halved :-)
  • byrnet18
    byrnet18 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Make a list of the reasons why you wanted to get healthy in the first place. You have to work for it, it won't happen on it's own. If you're bored walking, I suggest buying a fitness dvd and doing that. When that one gets boring get a different one. Or go hiking if that's an option where you live. There are a million different things you can do besides walking to work up a sweat. Maybe you need to find a workout buddy that can help keep you motivated. Just keep it up, the reward is worth it :)
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    There's only 2 ways to go from this.
    Up in weight or down in weight.
    Which do you prefer?
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Strut, spar, buttress, pylon, FOUNDATION- that's a big one, suspenders, bra, column...
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    *strong push*

Only you can decide to start exercising again but I really hope you will. Maybe try looking at some old pictures-- that always gets me moving! lol
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I'd say change some things up to something that is sustainable. If you are so unhappy and want to stop, something needs to change and only YOU can do that.

sustained weightloss comes from sustained changes to your lifestyle.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Motivation, desire, and the WANT comes from within. Reassess your wants and goals.
    •Go for shopping of whatever style and colors
    •Wear soiree dresses and look hot
    •Not to waste my 20s living ugly, unfashionable & prone to health risks
    •Boost my self-esteem

Do YOU want it? You're well on your way. But there is no Golden Bullet for a quick fix. You are Strong, Determined, and goal oriented. YOU CAN DO THIS!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Strut, spar, buttress, pylon, FOUNDATION- that's a big one, suspenders, bra, column...

This may be my favorite supportive response ever.
  • alaskan_blue
    Options
    Force yourself to get up and go for a walk. If you have an iPod or a smart phone, download an app that lets you watch youtube or netflix so that you're entertained and your mind is taken off the weather or the discomfort that your body goes through while you exercise.
  • jpd10905
    Options
    please tell me supportive words.. I am losing weight but I'm really fed up and got bored.. I stopped walking.. Please I need a strong push.. I'm so down!

It's really hard to stick with it, especially once you start seeing results. But the reason you saw results is because you were getting the work in and walking. You can't give up now...you're getting close to your goal.

Take a day to have a pity party about how hard this journey is, and then start over tomorrow. Then each day make a new committment to get healthy!

You can do it!
  • DrFancyNancy
    Options
    ThanQ all indeed for your helpful replies.. I'm feeling myself among family here on MFP.. We are in the same boat going through the same pain.. I will do it no matter what!
  • Naytahlee
    Naytahlee Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    When I get like that I ask myself "If not now, when?"