Ladies.. Question about workout gear

Options
hello ladies.. can anyone recommend some good workout pants (plus size+SUPER TALL) that would do a great job at controlling my floppy tummy? I feel like my workout is super restricted because of this.

Replies

• marz31
    marz31 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    FWIW, I wear a pair of Lulu Lemon size 12 yoga "Still" pants to workout in. they're not loose, getting looser, and at 5'10" I didn't need the tall, but they offer it. They're not cheap, but they're holding up REALLY well for me! worth it IMO.
  • melsat
    melsat Posts: 14
    Options
    Target has some that are really long, which I like. I think they go up to size 2XL. They have them in capris and pants. Good luck!
  • sreimer07
    sreimer07 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I wear old navy work out clothes. I love them!
  • niciivey
    niciivey Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I too am tall with a "floppy tummy" and I wear danskin capris from walmart. They work great for me, because I have a hard time finding actual pants that are long enough.
  • corrieville
    corrieville Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have a super floppy belly and I use one of those tight sport bra in a shirt and wear it under a shirt along with those tight spandex shorts to keep me all together.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Danskin-Now-Women-s-Plus-Blocked-Yoga-Tank/16420257

This is the top I wear. You can probably buy this online.

Hope it helpd
  • akgrl1020
    akgrl1020 Posts: 179
    Options
    I really like the Champion brand. I also tend to look for pants with a drawstring, so that as I downsize I don't have to worry about running out of them :-)
  • Xandralexa
    Options
    Target. They have a section of sportswear with some pants that range in sizes short to tall.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    If you can afford it, look at long tall sally for workout gear.. only bad part is if you live in the US, shipping is 10 dollars.

I also wear a lot of under armour.... that stuff is awesome and holding you in and long enough!