Ripped In 30 Days 9/21/11 - Starting Week 2 Check In

Options
For those that a part of this thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/348569-ripped-in-30-days-starting-today-9-21-11-care-to-join-me

Hi to all of you! Week one was officially completed yesterday!

Today starts Week 2 Level 2.

I must admit, I felt a bit awkward doing some of the exercises in L2.

In any event, it's time for a weekly check-in.

Post your stats!

Starting:
9/21/11 Weight: 182 pounds
9/21/11 Waist: 37.7 inches

Today:
9/28/11 Weight: 179 pounds
9/28/11 Waist 37 inches

I am keeping other measurements besides what I have posted, and I have some peculiar results with some of them. I will have to wait and see how they pan out over the next week. Some measurements have stayed the same, while others have gone down a bit that might indicate I have some issues in measuring.

How are you all doing?

Replies

• navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    9/21/2011 143
    9/29/2011 141.6 as of this morning,was 141 a few days ago but its TOM.grrr

Today i need to finish day 6 level 2 then later this evening do day 1 level 3!
  • jennor8or
    jennor8or Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    started l2d1 today...ohhh boyyyyy--- felt good but felt hard. i wont have measurements til monday *booo*
  • EPICSRT
    EPICSRT Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    It's getting bad! Every time I'm going through the exercises In Week 2 and listening to Jillian yammering on, I can't help but wonder if she is slightly inebriated or has taken some other form of mood altering medications.

In 30DS she seemed pretty normal, in Ripped in 30 Week 1 she seem to be on a soap box so to speak, Week 2 she's exercising less and getting little friendly with her exercise buddies!

Maybe it's just me?!
  • jennor8or
    Options
    nah...its not just u... she does way too much of wanting to bite that one girls butt LOL
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Just completed

Week 2 Day 4, 14 days total doing Jillian
  • jennor8or
    Options
    measurements update: (i'm on level2 day 5)

weight: 150.2
    shoulders 41.5
    chest 33.75
    waist 30
    hips 39
    thigh 22.5
    arm 10.5
    body fat 31.1 %

lost 1.4 lbs-- lost 1/2" on my shoulder, lost 1.5" on my waist, and lost 1" on my thighs :) pretty good!
  • navyw1fe
    Options
    nah...its not just u... she does way too much of wanting to bite that one girls butt LOL

I noticed that too!! but did you all know thats shes bi-sexual? YEP her g/fs name us muse! If you have her as a friend on Facebook theres a picture of her and her g/f holding hands..
  • jennor8or
    Options
    lol well i'm gay so that doesn't really bother me any :p
  • EPICSRT
    EPICSRT Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Day 6 of Week 2 complete! Tomorrow is my rest day before moving onto Week 3.

Be sure to look for the new "check-in" thread I will post Wednesday night. I'll provide the link in this thread and the original.

So....how's everyone doing with this so far?

I'd be lying if I said that I am not seeing any results. Nothing too spectacular, but I have notice some of the fat thinning out.
  • navyw1fe
    Options
    lol well i'm gay so that doesn't really bother me any :p

My mother is too! shes been with her g/f for 10yrs now..i also have 2 cousins who are so it doesnt bother me either!
  • navyw1fe
    Options
    Day 6 of Week 2 complete! Tomorrow is my rest day before moving onto Week 3.

Be sure to look for the new "check-in" thread I will post Wednesday night. I'll provide the link in this thread and the original.

So....how's everyone doing with this so far?

I'd be lying if I said that I am not seeing any results. Nothing too spectacular, but I have notice some of the fat thinning out.

Week 3 isnt too bad!! really sore right now probably because i did 6 week 6 pack and then 20mins later did level 3 of ripped in 30 yesterday! Not seeing drastic results like i did in 30ds..hoping by the end of week 4 ill at least have a 4 pack :happy:
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Duh, didn't pay any attention to Jillian wanting to bite that butt

I am not gay, have nothing against them, but my picture is with my bff, just didn't bother to crop her out!!!

Just completed Week 2 Day 6, 16 days of doing Jillian(pun intended)

Sonal.
  • jennor8or
    Options
    ugh... just did day 6 week 2 and had to MAKE myself do it! i was NOT in the mood for jillian or to watch her workout minions that have my dream body LOL ohhhh well- its done now, i get a day off then on to week 3! "lets get ripped!"