anyone here 110 pounds or under?

Options
completely honest question: why are you still trying to lose weight?

i am about 110 pounds, maintaining. i feel good enough about myself but i am just curious to see if anyone out there is already about 110 pounds and still trying to go lower.

Replies

• Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    They don't have t o be on MFP JUST to lose weight. They can be wanting to learn how to eat "complete" or healthier. They could be wanting to get muscle tone... Anything like that.
  • TequillaLover89
    TequillaLover89 Posts: 260 Member
    Options

i am about 110 pounds, maintaining. i feel good enough about myself but i am just curious to see if anyone out there is already about 110 pounds and still trying to go lower.
    I'm 5'6 and am normally between 110-115. I don't feel as thin as you look. Mostly I'm trying to lose a little more fat and gain more muscle tone. I'm curious about your food diary, but it's closed :( lol
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    At 5'0, I still don't feel great at 110 and I still have room before I get to an unhealthy weight (<98lbs).
    My goal is 105, but I may even go down to 100.
  • hazelmae123
    hazelmae123 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I would think some people are also here to help support others. Support and encouragement don't have to stop once someone reaches their goal weight.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I'm just about 108 pounds and would like to lose about 10 pounds.

It depends a lot on ones height. I'm only 5ft and would definitely like to get slimmer!

7614713.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • EthanJeremiahsMama
    EthanJeremiahsMama Posts: 534 Member
    Options

I'm 5'6 and am normally between 110-115. I don't feel as thin as you look. Mostly I'm trying to lose a little more fat and gain more muscle tone. I'm curious about your food diary, but it's closed :( lol

I am exactly in the same boat!
  • flyawaybyebye
    Options
    I'm 117 and not trying to lose more. I'm 5'8", so at 117, I'm underweight. But I'm still here to track my food intake, not to lose, but to maintain and be healthy.
  • diedericb
    Options
    My normal weight was usualy 105 to 108 lbs, but on some pain meds I gained up to 122. I am at 116, and trying my best but can't seem to shed it back to normal. At 5'1", an additional 10 lbs really means that I can't get my pants closed and I can't afford to buy a new wardrobe. I just want to be comfortable again!
  • siabevis
    siabevis Posts: 811
    Options
    They don't have t o be on MFP JUST to lose weight. They can be wanting to learn how to eat "complete" or healthier. They could be wanting to get muscle tone... Anything like that.

So true. I float between 105-107 (depending on the time of the day) and DEF dont wnna lose anymore. Im on here to find some motivation to workout to build some muscle. I love seeing what workouts everyone does! I actually would like to gain since ive already reached my goal!
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm not trying to lose anymore weight, but I am trying to make sure I continue to eat healthy and workout. This site is a wonderful motivator and it has really helped me with maintenance. At 5'4" 110 is just right for me :)