Tips to help me pull through

Options
I took about a month off from weight loss. Now, I'm back at it and having a hard time resisting temptations. Do you have any tips to help in those moments of weakness? Right now my major goal is to slim down for my wedding anniversary... I am a size 14 now and would like to be comfortable in a 12 by mid December..

Think thats possible? Working toward the size 12 by Dec keeps me motivated but... Is that realistic?

Replies

• tmcj1968
    Options
    Completely doable! There lot you can do to fulfill your cravings with food that would normally be off limits but with a frw midifications they come in really low in calories. I have no doubt you will reach your goal be the end of October!
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I think that goal is very possible. Would it take around 10 pounds to get there?
    When temptations hit, I try to remind myself of my goal. Is eating this going to hurt me getting to my goal, do I have room to have a little something, can I work out and WILL I work out to gain a few calories back?

You have come so far, you can do it!
  • DiamondRubyMom
    DiamondRubyMom Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Looks like you've already lost 55 pounds. Just use that as your mantra, "I've already lost a lot of weight. I can lose more!"