So slow :(

Options
Such a downer this morning. Over the last three days of eating 1200 cal and exercising every day only 0.2kg of weight loss. *sigh*
Maybe this is just whinging, but is weight loss so slow with other people? Today I weigh 77.5kg/170lbs.
Is there anyone else out there around my weight? How fast do you lose it? How many calories to you eat/burn with exercise?

Replies

• Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I lost 15 pounds in 9 months. And I really worked my butt off. Some of us are just not very fast losers. If I were you, I would up my calories to see if it would help. I know a women that can't lose weight if she does not eat at least 1800 calories. Everyone is different and the 1200 calories is not a magic number :)
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    I lost 15 pounds in 9 months. And I really worked my butt off. Some of us are just not very fast losers. If I were you, I would up my calories to see if it would help. I know a women that can't lose weight if she does not eat at least 1800 calories. Everyone is different and the 1200 calories is not a magic number :)

The only way to figure these things out sweetie, is wait two or so weeks and see what happens. If that doesn't work, up your calories, try new exercise, drink more water, sleep more, there are so many variables, but you have to give it a few weeks of sticking to it and the last bit, you have to be patient. I get discouraged and am very impatient, lol its like preaching to the choir "D
  • appleseeds
    appleseeds Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I was thinking just that. Ive lost weight before and I think I was eating 1500 but I cant be sure because I never used to write anything down. Worst.
  • JuliePete
    Options
    I have been at this for about 2 months and have only lost 9 lbs. But that is my goal...1 lb a week. I am of the mind that if you loose much faster than that, it will come back on easier. 1 lb for me is healthy...it may take a while to get there, but I will. Another thing is that when I first started I would weigh in on Thursday and be down 0.2 lbs, and then a day or two later I would weigh myself and weigh 1 lb lighter. Who knows why.