my new found love!!

Options
Not even on here a week yet and I'm absolutely loving this!!! Very excited about this new app. Any
tips and or advice?

Replies

• countinonme
    Options
    It works, if you work it! :bigsmile:
  • scott1024
    scott1024 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Don't enter food in your diary while driving...
  • wendibartel
    Options
    Well Hello!

I will wish you a ton of success. Advice would be to stay true to your goal. If you want to loose log every day. I know I dont have the right to say that because I struggle sometimes with this especially on the weekend but I know that when I log I am much more accountable.

Again Good Luck.
  • mocha1975
    Options
    Hello,

I am new to the site too and absolutely love it! The site is brilliant in keeping you motivated, I agree with previous comments - log everything!! I also found reading the 'success stories' really inspiring and they keep me enthused on days when I am feeling frustrated. I recently introducing strength training into my weekly routine and I think exercise (no matter how little to begin with) is really important. I find it really gives me a sense of ownership and control over my weightloss journey and although I have lost only a few pounds I have certainly lost inches - although I am far from my goal I am beginning to recognise my achievements thus far, this spurs me on and I KNOW I will get to my end goal. So stay positive, log your food, exercise and be inspired- I know you will get to your goal too.... Good luck!! :)
  • mobetta2012
    Options
    I've been on here a little over a week now and I have lose 4 lbs, so it works!! Good luck on your new journey!! :drinker:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Stick to your goals!:drinker: