Insanity...

Options
Just started yesterday...got my *kitten* whooped...I've done it before, just that outta shape...DAY 2 today. I'm already walking like a penguin so....what the hell.

Replies

• cocoavery20
    Options
    I love it, but the jumping is hard on the knees at times. It truly does push you, which is awesome. I love variety workouts like that.
  • MissHellsing
    MissHellsing Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE Insanity! But that ski thing on the knees is murder.
  • babygirldrivesaford
    Options
    Good luck, stick in there it is well worth the effort!
  • CatMauro
    CatMauro Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Ya I just started week three, legs (of all things) still hurt from cardio abs on Saturday :P
  • thesweatybetty
    thesweatybetty Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    i feel ya.. i started it over 4 separate times and never made it past week 3.. day 3 is the worst, cause thats when your muscles are finally just like wtf.. then its time for pure cardio..
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Just started yesterday...got my *kitten* whooped...I've done it before, just that outta shape...DAY 2 today. I'm already walking like a penguin so....what the hell.

Penguins are cute though, lol. Best wishes! I'm doing a P90X/Insanity hybrid in 30 days. Right now P90X/Turbofire.
  • phitmom4life
    Options
    Great job! I'm currently doing the P90x/Insanity hybrid....completed day 30 today!
  • CgabrielChubRub
    Options
    Ya I just started week three, legs (of all things) still hurt from cardio abs on Saturday :P

that's funny. but I'd prefer insanity abs over ab ripper x ANYDAY LOL
    i feel ya.. i started it over 4 separate times and never made it past week 3.. day 3 is the worst, cause thats when your muscles are finally just like wtf.. then its time for pure cardio..

you're absolutely right. I walking even funnier then before the workout. Feels like the perfect workout to be followed by an off day, but it isn't lol
    Penguins are cute though, lol. Best wishes! I'm doing a P90X/Insanity hybrid in 30 days. Right now P90X/Turbofire.

I was thinking of doing the hybrid. but I need to up the cardio to whoop myself back into shape..
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Insanity Grad right here!

I loved the programme but haven't managed another round just yet. My fav were the Month 2 workouts, with the exception of Max Interval Circuit - hated that one!!

And I agree, the first week I could barely walk to work....and sitting down at my desk was ok, but geez the getting up hurt!!
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I haven't done the program but I love doing the videos. I'm trying to do the videos 3 times a week along with my other workouts.

I have some friends who did the program (only until the end of week 4 I think) and the one girl completely wrecked her knees. It's why they stopped. She wrecked her knees so badly it was to the point she couldn't walk at all. I'm pretty sure if I was working out harshly every day my knees would be crap so that's why I'm only doing it 3 days a week.
  • CgabrielChubRub
    Options
    Insanity Grad right here!

I loved the programme but haven't managed another round just yet. My fav were the Month 2 workouts, with the exception of Max Interval Circuit - hated that one!!

And I agree, the first week I could barely walk to work....and sitting down at my desk was ok, but geez the getting up hurt!!

well it's good to hear if i last a full month there is a bright side to this thing...i did p90x classic AND doubles (in my prime last year) and the schedule didnt seem as rigorous as insanity.
    I haven't done the program but I love doing the videos. I'm trying to do the videos 3 times a week along with my other workouts.

I have some friends who did the program (only until the end of week 4 I think) and the one girl completely wrecked her knees. It's why they stopped. She wrecked her knees so badly it was to the point she couldn't walk at all. I'm pretty sure if I was working out harshly every day my knees would be crap so that's why I'm only doing it 3 days a week.

i can definitely see how..you're jumping and on your toes nonstop.Ima take it easy and not let my ego make me try to keep up and get hurt. :)
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Insanity is an amazing program! Hopefully we see another one sometime soon