New Here & Just Joined Curves

Options
I am using this to track my eating and joined Curves because I am horribly out of shape and need to lose 75 pounds!

I have been such a failure at everything I have tried over the years. It's painful to admit that. I was close to deciding to do some sort of weight loss surgery, but then we relocated from Southern California to Philadelphia over the summer, and our new health insurance won't cover weight loss surgery. I am not saying that to be judged, but just to show how desperate I am. It was going to a desperate act that I trusted my doctor to have the experts help me in a radical way.
I have done Weight Watchers, Nutri System, Jenny Craig, .... followed the eating religously (But did not exercise) and would lose about 20-25 pounds and just plateau.
I am actually healthy in spite of the weight I carry, and my recent blood tests are basically normal... (although my good cholesterol is a little low).
I'm desperate to lose this weight.

Anyone want to be my friend via here?

Replies

• cinnachic
    Options
    Hey, i have the simalar story, besides the whole moveing thing, Youll love curves mine is 24/7 so i can go when ever i want day or night,Try their protien shakes their great too, i would friend ya but dont know how.lol, good luck.started this site late july and only really know how to add food and excerise.