Kind of a funny question..

Options
Ok....so I dont post to often:blushing: But this is something I really need some input on. My weight fluctuates pretty regularly. In the past couple years I've gone between 110 to 125. Currently Im at 114 and happy with that, however recently I've been picking up my cardio more than usual and Im very sad to say that my "upper region" :grumble: is becoming nill. I do know that is usually one of the first things to go (sure wish it was the hips) but I was hoping someone could provide a technique or something to prevent that....

Thanks for reading.

Replies

• opatt23
    Options
    Ok....so I dont post to often:blushing: But this is something I really need some input on. My weight fluctuates pretty regularly. In the past couple years I've gone between 110 to 125. Currently Im at 114 and happy with that, however recently I've been picking up my cardio more than usual and Im very sad to say that my "upper region" :grumble: is becoming nill. I do know that is usually one of the first things to go (sure wish it was the hips) but I was hoping someone could provide a technique or something to prevent that....

Thanks for reading.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    (OK, TMI ahead)

Pushups will help you look "perkier".

I'm the exact opposite. My *kitten* disappears entirely, but my "girls" never seem to go anywhere! (and I'm that rare woman who wouldn't mind if they did, at least a little bit)
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    (OK, TMI ahead)

I'm the exact opposite. My *kitten* disappears entirely, but my "girls" never seem to go anywhere! (and I'm that rare woman who wouldn't mind if they did, at least a little bit)

I agree, push ups, chest presses, anything to build some muscle underneath the softer tissue will help.

Oh and I would love for the twins to go away, women who are not so well endowed don't know how nice it is. I would love to put on just one sports bra or wear a tank top with no bra or be able to buy a swimsuit without the added "support". Boobs just get in the way after a certain size. :wink:
  • lotusfromthemud
    Options
    (OK, TMI ahead)

I agree, push ups, chest presses, anything to build some muscle underneath the softer tissue will help.

Oh and I would love for the twins to go away, women who are not so well endowed don't know how nice it is. I would love to put on just one sports bra or wear a tank top with no bra or be able to buy a swimsuit without the added "support". Boobs just get in the way after a certain size. :wink:

and not to mention, the smaller I get, the bigger they appear.

I actually had a conversation in which I had to insert "hey, my face is up here.":tongue:
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Just a comment -

I also have a problem with the girls going away. I don't notice as much as my husband does:wink: but when he asked why they were getting smaller, I told him that's what happens when my butt get smaller - he had the guts to ask when that was going to happen!:grumble:
  • tjblack
    tjblack Posts: 122
    Options
    Oh I would love to wear a tube top, not with the ladies! And if I wear a sports bra it looks like I have a uniboob:laugh: What I would give to be a B
  • lotusfromthemud
    Options
    we always want what we don't have, huh?

I always wanted curly hair, and my best friend, who has curly hair, always wanted straight hair.

:flowerforyou:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    When I was younger, my boobs were always the first to go...now not so much. My butt isn't going anywhere either. It is MUCH harder to get things into shape at 35 than when I was 25. Everyone told me that but I didn't believe it! So all you young girls out there...get in the habit of eating right and exercising now b/c after you pass 30 something it is all downhill from there. I speak from experience.

And since we are on the subject of breast size...anyone have any exercise ideas that would help even "the girls" out. Ever since nursing two kids for a year each, "my girls" seem to be a little different in size...one is a little skinnier than the other. Is that fixable with exercise or do I just have to deal with it???????:embarassed:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options

I always wanted curly hair, and my best friend, who has curly hair, always wanted straight hair.

Very true...
    I want naturally straight hair and "girls":ohwell:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Very good advice Bamboo!!!!

I'm 39 and man! BIG DIFFERENCE! It will happen just at a slower pace....so if I had to do it over again I would have jumped back on that bandwagon of exercising and really watching my diet right after my son was born...not 7 yrs after like I'm doing now LOL....

but with that said its never too late! and it will happen!!!

as for the disappearing act my ah..."girls" would make when I was younger and would lose weight, that stopped after having my son, they are sort of too big now for my liking, my hubby will agrue that point of course....but I also agree doing pushups was my saving grace when i was younger to help stay a bit more busty lol.....now I'm afraid I agree w/ the many others...the grass is always greener! sigh!

lol best of luck!!!!
    hugs,
    ALi
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Holy cow that's funny! I thought I was the only one who wore 2 sport bra's. I remember jogging last year and the girls were bouncing left, right and centre. It was so embarrasing. From that moment on, I started wearing 2 sport bra's.
  • lotusfromthemud
    Options

Very true...
    I want naturally straight hair and "girls":ohwell:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:

Wouldn't it be cool if we could magically switch for a day? I bet we'd both want what we already have, then. (LOL. . .I'm trying to be more grateful right now :wink: )
  • opatt23
    Options
    Lol..ya'll are too funny. Thanks for the advice... :flowerforyou:

And good luck to all you busty gals....Im still jealous :laugh:
  • Eliyan
    Eliyan Posts: 115
    Options
    Haha, oh man, tell me about it.

DDs on a 5'1, small boned girl = a regular bra, a sports bra AND a tank top with a shelf bra. :laugh:

Pretty fun! If I could, I'd give you two cup sizes, then we'd both be happy. :tongue:
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I always wanted a bigger chest! I went from a small B to a full D in about 6 months when I had my son, stretch marks and all. OUCH! I have been stuck at a full C ever since and can't wait to drop back down to a full B.

I appreciate the opportunity to "experience" a larger chest and totally understand now! God love you who are well-endowed. :flowerforyou: