Hi Everyone!

Options
I just joined this site and it looks like a great place :smile:
I've been trying to tone up for over a year and I have lost 10 pounds since. I have 5 more to go before I reach my ideal weight. Hopefully I can shed that last bit off that seems to want to stay behind!

Replies

• Caiie
    Caiie Posts: 2
    Options
    I just joined this site and it looks like a great place :smile:
    I've been trying to tone up for over a year and I have lost 10 pounds since. I have 5 more to go before I reach my ideal weight. Hopefully I can shed that last bit off that seems to want to stay behind!
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place with many resources. Good Luck!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • wubbbygirl
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined recently too, it's great! I am still learning about all the things you can do on here. Good Luck!!
  • grams
    grams Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, I am new and struggling to loose. My fisical heath is good,but my body is different.I only have a quarter of a stomach and to eat 1200 calories a day is impossible. I don't seem to loose at 1000 either. Any suggestions.