Broccoli slaw salad

Options
ddiestler
ddiestler Posts: 353 Member
Hi,
I saw a bag of broccoli slaw/salad mix at the store. However, I don't know what to do with it. Looking for something low cal.

Thanks

Replies

• Brittshae
    Options
    Get some Kraft Coleslaw dressing to go with it.
  • ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I mix in a little nonfat plain greek yogurt, lime juice, curry powder, and black beans. Delish!
  • briamycolson
    Options
    I mix in a little nonfat plain greek yogurt, lime juice, curry powder, and black beans. Delish!

Sounds delish! I'm going to try this!

I like to mix in salsa or pico de gallo, cilantro dressing (greek yog, cilantro, garlic, salt, pepper, tiny bit of parm cheese or cotija cheese), black beans, chicken or shrimp
  • chotzi
    chotzi Posts: 5
    Options
    My latest fetish...Waldorf Broccoli Slaw:

Mix one cup of FF or LF sour cream (or a mix of the two), a few splashes of apple cider vinegar, and splenda (or any other sweetener) to taste. Mix into the broccoli slaw and add some green onions, one chopped apple, a few stalks of celery, some dried cranberries, and a dash of almonds. This works just as well with regular cole slaw mix. It also works with chopped broccoli and cauliflower...I could go on.
    I LOVE this stuff.

I should probably hop over to the newcomers thread and introduce myself...
  • joannashaw
    Options
    Sauté in bit of evoo and garlic, pepper, sea salt. Add some asparagus, edamame... Good cold or hot!!
  • cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Of course the only ways I know are the old fattening ways.

Slaw dressing, dried cranberries, slivered almonds, green onions.

or add more broccoli the fattening mayo, sugar, vinegar dressing with bacon bits, shredded cheese, raisins, and sunflower seeds.
  • jazzybean1
    Options
    I add some tuna and a dill yogurt dressing, some avocado and snap peas :}