I no longer hate towels

Options
H2Ologist
H2Ologist Posts: 122 Member
You know when you get out of the shower, dry yourself off, and wrap the towel around yourself? Well I could never get it closed let alone not having a huge slice of naked body hanging out. Well, I'm staying at my BFF's house (who is also an MFPer BTW) for a couple of days and I wrapped up in her average towel to run back to my room to get dressed. IT CLOSED!!!!! I even ran into the kitchen to show her! She said it would be totally acceptable to post this NSV on MFP. So here's to you CanToGirl....LOVE YA!!!!!

Replies

• nvkatie78
    Options
    that is an awesome feeling isn't it!!!! i remember being so excited when that happened for me! keep up the great work!
  • livymom09
    livymom09 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until I can post the same thing!!!!!! God for you!
  • Kbuck504
    Kbuck504 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Totally know what you are talking about! I remember when this happened to me and it is great! It is the little things in life.
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome NSV!! Good for you, girl!!
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I have used beach towels for a long time; picking them up at the end of the season. But I get you - I haven't tried a regular sized towel yet. A definite NSV for you - congratulations :smile:
  • PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! :happy:
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I won't be having this particular NSV for quite some time, but I know it will feel amazing. :) You should be so proud of what you've accomplished. Cheers to you!
  • Faenaria
    Faenaria Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until I can wrap my favorite towel around me again - lately I've been using two just so my dog doesn't try to lick wet naked skin, since he's kind of nosy like that.
  • Corruptkitten
    Corruptkitten Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats!
  • nekosimba
    nekosimba Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I still use beach towels...will be nice when I don't have to use those anymore.
  • afries0907
    afries0907 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember when I was finally able to do that...i think i did a little happy dance in the bathroom and then came out and showed my husband. I was like notice anything. He kinda looked at me funny, and i i said...IT FITS!! Then again he looked at me funny, i explained to him that i haven't been able to wrap a towel around me in FOREVER with out it gaping! I was so happy. So congrats to you.
  • candicemaechling
    candicemaechling Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Has to feel awesome great job :D
  • solrak1969
    solrak1969 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    That was a big one for me too....Good for you!!!
  • LTRUITT3
    LTRUITT3 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!!
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    That is an NSV - Congrats! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I just had that happen to me - at my own place and I was so thrilled. Totally get ya! It's a milestone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!