Flat Out Wraps

Options
mydogmesa2
mydogmesa2 Posts: 205 Member
Has Anyone ever had these before? I Made Turkey Wraps for dinner and they were soooo much better than I expected. They were wheat wraps but had the texture and chewyness of the white ones that I like so much. I made them with a thin smear of light mayo, a spread of mashed avocado then a sprinkle of cheddar, romaine lettuce then about 2.5 oz of turkey breast and then a small drizzle of ranch and rolled it up. I was so full after that !!! And they were to die for.:love:

Any one have any other wrap recipes the want to share?

:heart: Krystal

Ps I just added it up 430 calories and I couldnt eat another bite! Not bad I put it in the database as Flat Out Turkey Wrap :happy:

Replies

• mydogmesa2
    mydogmesa2 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Has Anyone ever had these before? I Made Turkey Wraps for dinner and they were soooo much better than I expected. They were wheat wraps but had the texture and chewyness of the white ones that I like so much. I made them with a thin smear of light mayo, a spread of mashed avocado then a sprinkle of cheddar, romaine lettuce then about 2.5 oz of turkey breast and then a small drizzle of ranch and rolled it up. I was so full after that !!! And they were to die for.:love:

Any one have any other wrap recipes the want to share?

:heart: Krystal

Ps I just added it up 430 calories and I couldnt eat another bite! Not bad I put it in the database as Flat Out Turkey Wrap :happy:
  • garimac
    garimac Posts: 174
    Options
    I love the flat out wraps, 100 calories 8grams of fiber and 9 grams of protien!

If you look for them they are in the deli section.

I make pizza on them:tongue:
    and grilled stuffed burriotos:tongue:

If your store has la tortill factory smart & delicios soft wraps, they are great.
    My favorite is the tomato and basil, but they also have wheat and rye.
    100 calories, 12 grams of fiber and 9 grams of protien
  • heyslc
    heyslc Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I also have a lot of flat out meals... :o) I find them a little "grainy" on my teeth (does that make sense to anyone?) but they are great with everything! For a special breakfast, I like to have one with peanut butter and banana slices. Just go easy on the peanut butter, too many cal's otherwise.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    i love wraps I have got to check those out! thanks!
    :flowerforyou:
  • thewelch_family
    Options
    This sounds so yummy! I will have to try them out. Thanks for posting.
  • conny1967
    Options
    Wraps make the sandwich jealous lol. I put a little pizza sauce on it, put whatever is in the fridge that will make a great pizza, ie; mushrooms, peppers, onions or some grilled chicken or turkey and sprinkle some low fat cheese on top and put in the oven for 3-5 minutes, voila, a low cal pizza. I also use them instead of bread, putting whatever one would put in a sandwich. My favourite, tuna and bean sprouts.
  • sinclairel
    Options
    I make pizza on them:tongue:

Me, too! They are just like thin crust pizza only healthier.
    I found a recipe that I love for a thai chicken pizza:

Mix 2 tbsp all natural peanut butter with 1 tsp low sodium soy sauce, Spread on Flat Out
    Add 4 oz shredded cooked chicken
    add sliced green onion
    top with light sprinkle of part skim Mozzarella

Easy and yummy! :love:
    I'll come back and add nutriton info.