Only 8 lbs Until Goal

Options
I started on this journey 17th month ago. In those 17 months I have lost 113.8 pounds (and probably a few more since I started watching what I was eating for a couple of weeks before I worked up the courage to get on the scale). During that time I has lost over 70 inches off my body and went from a tight size 24 jeans and 2XL tops to an 8-10 jeans/dresses and medium tops. I am going to lose down to 170 and then switch my focus on reducing my body fat percentage. If I manage to lose more pounds while doing that's fine but it's not my main focus. Hopefully I can get the pictures to show up.
113down-1.jpg

Replies

• inittothinit42
    inittothinit42 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! You look great!
  • southernsweetie1978
    southernsweetie1978 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • efarester
    efarester Posts: 158
    Options
    Fantastic!! :)
  • deedeefelldown
    deedeefelldown Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can't help but feel that when one of us succeeds we all succeed.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Good for you! :)
  • blackbutterfly78
    blackbutterfly78 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    good job...keep up the great job...you should be so proud
  • moyafigura
    moyafigura Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great job! You look great!
  • Runninginafatsuit
    Runninginafatsuit Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    good for you. You look fabulous!
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! I was wondering if you have loose skin from the weight loss or if you have managed to keep it tone and trim as you look GREAT in your pictures!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    omg, you look sooooo cute!!! ^o^ cute, cute, cute!!! Great job!!! :D
  • YOU LOOK SUPER SUPER GREAT:smile:
  • LETS BE FRIEND. WEALLHAVEASTORY2TELL
  • Jessy0383
    Options
    Wooooooooooowwww..... A.M.A.Z.I.N.G....Am so happy for you!!! Keep it up!!! :smile:
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    amazing..you must be really proud of yourself!
    keep it going! you are almost there :)
  • lae1227
    lae1227 Posts: 30
    Options
    You look amazing. Congratulations on your success.
  • steffiejoe
    steffiejoe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You are doing great, I know you will reach your final goal!!
  • chocoholicandbaby
    chocoholicandbaby Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    WOW!! That is so inspirational!! You look amazing!!
  • jpamplin28
    jpamplin28 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! As for the skin issues there is some especially on my abdomen(the c-section with daughter #2 didn't help in that area either) which is one of the reasons I am stopping the weight loss. I am worried that it's only going to be worse with more weight loss instead of better. I am going to stabilize my weight and work on bring down my body fat percentage before I check into other options. Honestly though it's not as bad as I feared. I do have some on my arms which has gotten significantly better lately. There is also some on my upper thighs but that's barely noticeable. I have drunk at least 3 liters of water daily and I believe that along with keeping my skin moisturized helped.
  • divadoll41
    Options
    u look super! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!