Am I being creepy!?

Options

Replies

• Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    No not weird or if it is then we're in a lot of good company lol. I am always surprised that out of all the threads on the forum, this isn't always the one way out front on number of views & posts - it's the section I spend most of my time in. When I first started on here I would look at b4 & after pics everyday to keep myself on the right track, I now look a couple of times a week just to remind myself what can be achieved and imagine what I might look like at GW. Anyway it's good to celebrate other peoples success with them :)
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Okayyyy, I looove to look at people's before and after pictures- even if we're not friends. I loove being in the Success Stories forum and looking at before and after pictures- seeing how long people have come to being happy. Is that weird?

Of course it it! We are all werid and wonderful in our own unique way xx

The messages are there to be read, I too love reading everything I can on this site!!

Off to see if I have missed anything now! xx
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    No, what's weird is that I sometimes see people's before pics when they weigh over 200 lbs. and I don't even think they look overweight. Makes me wonder how unreal a size 0, 2, etc. really is.

Brilliant!!! Love that post xxxxx
  • gracielou09
    Options
    I am the same way! I spend way too much time in the success forum but it is true fuel for motivation and inspiration. It shows that your goal is possible. Don't worry youre not creepy!!!
  • moyafigura
    moyafigura Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    If you are then i am too....lol.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I love looking at the before and afters!!!! I was doing it so much that I would look at someone in real life and imagine what their after would look like. ha
  • narenn
    narenn Posts: 73
    Options
    They're here to motivate and share, nothing less.
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    Peoples' success stories keep me motivated!!
  • Skish2011
    Skish2011 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I sometimes feel like somewhat of a "lurker", but I love success stories; especially when they relate so closely to my plight. Additionally, I really enjoy the opportunity to share in the animation, excitement and happiness portrayed in the images of people not unlike me realizing true progress while striving to attain their goals.

Positivity kicks some serious *kitten*. It's addictive.
  • ElleC
    ElleC Posts: 37
    Options
    Every time I want to go nuts and eat Steak n Shake I come to this board and remind myself why I am doing this.

Because one day, I WILL be posting a picture of me in my bikini....and I will NOT be embarrassed by the way my body looks :)
  • ShandiH
    ShandiH Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Okayyyy, I looove to look at people's before and after pictures- even if we're not friends. I loove being in the Success Stories forum and looking at before and after pictures- seeing how long people have come to being happy. Is that weird?

If this makes you weird, than I am too! I love seeing the success of other people . . . gives me hope and encouragement for my eventual success.
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    I am on here all the time. I show my husband before and after pictures, and he always looks at me like I'm trying to trick him. Then I realize that I am asking him to talk about women in their underwear and bathing suits. I say things like "look at her abs! They're awesome." "Holy cow, look how great her butt looks now!" "She's gorgeous! Look how fit she is now!" Meanwhile if he tried to do the same thing with a Victoria Secret catalogue, he'd be sleeping on a very icy couch for a couple of nights.
  • kellybug123
    Options
    Normally I would say if you have to ask if you're creepy, you usually are. But in this instance I don't think you, others like you or ME for that matter are creepy. It's all part of getting inspiration to help us move along. :)
  • kippit
    kippit Posts: 78
    Options
    Nope....it's motivating to see others success!!!!
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Not at all, I thought that was the reason they posted them... to inspire people that haven't reached their goal yet :smile:
  • hamiltonba
    hamiltonba Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Yeah, you're creepy - along with the rest of us....
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Not at all, I thought that was the reason they posted them... to inspire people that haven't reached their goal yet :smile:

Absolutely love before and after pics.
  • tbudge
    tbudge Posts: 114
    Options
    not weird, it's inspiring because those are real people, real stories and real success!
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    I look at them religiously and waited for the day that I could post my own. I think it is a huge motivator for others and also very inspiring. For me it keeps me moving to the next level.
  • workingtobethin
    workingtobethin Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Haha!! I think we all do it :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!