Betty Bombers! Fly the world [closed group]

Options

Replies

• krisntraining
    krisntraining Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Got my workout in today ladies!!! First one in almost 2 months thanks to this group. I was really having a tough time trying to get myself back to it, since my surgery. I logged my cals in our chart and we have almost 100mi!!!

Great job! Glad to hear you found the motivator that works for you!

I'm fighting a cold and spent the day resting, but I'll be on it as soon as I feel better!

I am goint to do the 30 Day Shred and a bike ride today... I will add an extra few miles for you since you are still sick :(
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Next weekend we're moving and my bf works on Saturday so it'll pretty much be me the whole day. We're moving from a 2 bedroom apartment at one end of the complex to a 1 bedroom in the middle. So LOTS of walking back and forth carrying heavy stuff. I'm going to wear my HRM and use that as exercise. Just like hiking!!! Oh and both of them are 2nd floor, so loooooots of up and down stairs, ugh! lol
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I'll send in our first round of #'s to Lee tomorrow, so that the other two girls have a chance to hop on and update these last two days. He said he's away for a few days anyway and won't be able to update the map just yet.
  • 1horsetown
    1horsetown Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Need my # added for today. 115 calories. Took a day off from running. Took my frustrations out on the horse instead.

Maybe someone could tell me how to change my default spreadsheet to Microsoft Works? My brother had it all set up for me, then I took my computer in for a virus attack and they changed it back. (bless their little hearts)
  • kimeister
    kimeister Posts: 212
    Options
    I am goint to do the 30 Day Shred and a bike ride today... I will add an extra few miles for you since you are still sick :(

You're awesome. Thank you!

I'm not up to the gym yet, but I plan to go for a walk this afternoon to get some calories in. Plus I can't stand laying down anymore. Ugh. Being sick sucks.
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Dear Betty Bombers: I'm feeling better! Not 100% but I think I'll be able to handle the gym a few times this week. I'm looking forward to posting some good burns! Keep up the good work while your fallen comrade in down. I'll be up soon!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I work out in the evening, so Mountain Standard Time..I usually get home around 9:00 - 9:30, so I'll log my calories then :flowerforyou:
  • kimeister
    Options
    On the board with a calorie burn, finally! I'm so glad I had this challenge and the team to get me motivated through feeling crummy today.

And now I'll be napping. *flop*
  • 1horsetown
    1horsetown Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Am I doing it wrong? I opened the spread sheet and tried to enter my 900 calories for today and it doesn't show up. I know nothing about spreadsheets, what am I doing wrong?
  • RachVR6
    Options
    You just type your 900 in the proper cell and hit enter. the spreadsheet automatically saves. I'll put that one in for you today though. :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I got a nice big burn in today. We'll see how sore I am tomorrow!! :wink:
  • krisntraining
    Options
    Sorry ladies... stressful day and early meeting I have to prep for tonight so no workout :( I will get back to it tomorrow!!
  • krisntraining
    Options
    I work out in the evening, so Mountain Standard Time..I usually get home around 9:00 - 9:30, so I'll log my calories then :flowerforyou:

FYI... I am Mountain time and enter late too...
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Did a short 2mi on the trails yesterday to give myself a slight break after that 1000cal+ burn the day before. My legs and butt are starting to feel tighter again, thank goodness! Say no to jiggle!!! :flowerforyou:

Planning some treadmill/elliptical tonight and maybe trails too.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    slick deal Rach...I have weight training tonight, so minimum 500 calorie burn tonight...plus I'm going to suck it up and head out for my walk in this gloomy doomy weather. It's not quite raining, more like misting everywhere, and cold lol. So here's to 800 calories burned for the win! WOOT WOOT!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Can't wait til Lee is able to update the map....I wanna see where we're at!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Did a mile on the trails today. Really pushed myself to not stop running at times and ended up finishing at 12:06. Not bad for having a few walks in there. Taking tomorrow off from running, because my calves are crazy tight.

Also did about 10min on the elliptical and 10min on the treadmill for some more calorie burn.
  • velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I am in the last stages of building a fence (never ending project that started out with a 7 ft retaining wall!) - a lot of walking, carrying, sawing, drilling and hammering, but no clue how to (or if I should) track that - BUT i feel bad that I have no "exercise" for yesterday and today... I have an HRM, but don't think that would give me a true reading - since there is a lot of stop and go I know I burn calories doing this type of physical labor just don't know how to figure it - any suggestions?
  • kimeister
    Options
    Great job, ladies! We're getting our groove on!

I'm still coming back from my cold, but I'm gearing up for a 38 mile bike ride coming up on Sunday. I should have a good burn to make up for it!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I am in the last stages of building a fence (never ending project that started out with a 7 ft retaining wall!) - a lot of walking, carrying, sawing, drilling and hammering, but no clue how to (or if I should) track that - BUT i feel bad that I have no "exercise" for yesterday and today... I have an HRM, but don't think that would give me a true reading - since there is a lot of stop and go I know I burn calories doing this type of physical labor just don't know how to figure it - any suggestions?

There's a Carpentry option in cardiovascular. Maybe use that??

If it's not part of your 'lifestyle' I would log it. Just like I'm going to log my moving this weekend. It's not a daily, weekly or even monthly activity, so it's exercise for me. :flowerforyou: