Any fellow MICHIGANIANS?

Options
Hi...

I live in Davison Michigan about 10 minutes or so from Flint.. Maybe if there are some other people on here near me..we could start some kind workout buddy or even group thing. With spring coming it would be nice to have other people to workout with who are in the same boat to support and motivate.

Let me know!

Thanks, Lorri

Replies

• lorrigarcia
    Options
    Hi...

I live in Davison Michigan about 10 minutes or so from Flint.. Maybe if there are some other people on here near me..we could start some kind workout buddy or even group thing. With spring coming it would be nice to have other people to workout with who are in the same boat to support and motivate.

Let me know!

Thanks, Lorri
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i live in michigan owosso, thats a little far from you, but i am glad to see more Michiganders on here..:flowerforyou:
  • lorrigarcia
    Options
    Oh my dad lives in Owosso
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    i'm an up north girl- from just north of traverse city

WOO MICHIGAN! :flowerforyou:
  • lorrigarcia
    Options
    I love Traverse City..you're so lucky
  • jenken99
    Options
    Oh my dad lives in Owosso
    that's to cool i know of some Garcia's whats his name? i live on the west side of town close by the power house gym
  • LuvinLife
    LuvinLife Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I live just south of Traverse City. I am so-o-o glad spring is peeking out! Traverse City is one of the most beautiful places. I grew up in Oklahoma and have come to really appreciate the beauty here. I can't wait for the cherry trees to bloom!!

Claire
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Hi I am in Michigan about 40 mins north of you !
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Hi there..also in Michigan, down in the Detroit area here!
  • sixtyinchesoffury
    sixtyinchesoffury Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    not in MI but my man is from Detroit

his sis is in Midland

his parents are there

and we live in a Redwings house:wink:

not easy in Denver:noway:

i love people from Michigan:love:
  • m_bordeau23
    Options
    I'm from Alpena!!

But I'm going to school in Grand Rapids, Michigan now. :smile:
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    shout out to michiganders!!!,

I am also from michigan I live in the downriver area... i go to Traverse City once a year and we stay at the holiday inn right on the bay.. It is so beautifull I love it up there..

Sheila
  • jenken99
    Options
    downriver area where is that?
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    It is south of Detroit .. Not sure why the call it the downriver area... but thats what they have always said since I have been growing up... they prob dont know why they call it that LOL
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    I live in holly! Im actually really close to you! we could totally do this!!1

(actually my rents live in holly, i live in Clarkston with my boyfriend, but I work in holly!)

Anyone else from Clarkston/Holly/ Oakland County!?!??!!
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    i'm an up north girl- from just north of traverse city

WOO MICHIGAN! :flowerforyou:

I'm an even more up north girl! lol... From UP... Marquette. The snow is finally starting to melt, but we got another snowfall last night! Went out to my clothesline on Tuesday (it was in the high 40's) and the snow was still up to my knees :sad:

I want Spring!
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    As a former Yooper I can say spring is coming!
    I called my mom in Ishpeming last week to tell her we have robins in NE WI. Bluebirds too! And the snow we got last night has already melted. Mostly bare ground except for a few dirty banks.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I'm not there any more, but I lived in Clawson and then Troy for a long time. Clawson is a speedbump between Troy and Royal Oak. They're about 30 minutes outside of Detroit. Go Red Wings! :drinker:
  • William77
    William77 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My wife (Stacey82) and I are from White Cloud. It is on the west side north of Grand Rapids about an hour.
  • jenken99
    Options
    [/quote]

I'm an even more up north girl! lol... From UP... Marquette. The snow is finally starting to melt, but we got another snowfall last night! Went out to my clothesline on Tuesday (it was in the high 40's) and the snow was still up to my knees :sad:

I want Spring!
    [/quote]

omg it is so pretty up that way in the fall, we go upnorth at the end of october every year stay in mackinaw and venture every where else.